Hello!

Akiko

Moon Bunny
Guildcard
Hello! I'm Akiko, and I'm new to Ephinea and PSO1! I played PSO1 Ep. 3 back when I was a kid, but never got the chance to play episodes 1+2 (and 4 with BB). I grew up playing Phantasy Star Portable, and the series has been pretty formative to a lot of my tastes and likes! Nothing really hits quite the same as PSO1/PSU(PSP/PSP2)!

I also play PSO2 (and NGS now) but it just often feels like the series left its identity behind. I still enjoy it but it just doesn't scratch the same itch! I hope to see everyone around in game! I'm leveling a FOnewearl, RAmarl, RAcaseal, and HUnewearl at the moment. Having a ton of fun so far!

Hello! I'm Akiko, and I'm new to Ephinea and PSO1! I played PSO1 Ep. 3 back when I was a kid, but never got the chance to play episodes 1+2 (and 4 with BB). I grew up playing Phantasy Star Portable, and the series has been pretty formative to a lot of my tastes and likes! Nothing really hits quite the same as PSO1/PSU(PSP/PSP2)!

I also play PSO2 (and NGS now) but it just often feels like the series left its identity behind. I still enjoy it but it just doesn't scratch the same itch! I hope to see everyone around in game! I'm leveling a FOnewearl, RAmarl, RAcaseal, and HUnewearl at the moment. Having a ton of fun so far!
EEEEeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines Kiko-san wiff a warm giggle~!* Think mew had pounced u already in game, dear? You had mentioned EP3 being your first foray into PSO1, too. Glad to see you made it into the forums, luv! Welcome to our little world of controlled CHAOS~! Welcome HOME! =3!

@Loug RAcaseal absolutely defined how I think of robot girls from a young age, I play a CAST ranger in pretty much all of the PSU line of games, I had to make one here too! She hasn't had quite as much time to shine but four characters bfjsehd

@Harborer of Hope I thought I might find you here >:3

@XII I'm glad SOMEONE liked episode 3, I hated it at first because it was hard and seemed confusing, but I played it later on and absolutely loved it. Most people just seem to accept it's the black sheep of the series and don't like it!

Back