Hello

Eie

Greetings!

I go by Eie (pronounced as eye)

I used to play PSO back when I think the name was Schthack, way back in like 2013 or something, had a lot of fun but then when the wipe happened I kind of just lost a lot of my interest in it and decided to stop playing; the deep nostalgic pull is bringing me back though.

I have made this forum account to get my bearings and have made an in-game account that I do intend to use but I wont be playing it any time within the next couple of weeks because my work schedule is pretty swamped this week and the next week unfortunately and I do wish to set up PSO with a controller, as I hate the idea of using a keyboard.

I hope to see some of you in the game, eventually, when I can actually log in and play!
Thanks for reading!

Welcome!

The wiki is the best-est place to find current information about all things PSO on the Ephinea server. It is found here https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Main_Page. Also if you didnt already Make sure you join Discord. It is the best way to buy sell and communicate with our wonderful community! The link is in the bottom right of that Wiki page. Also there is much info in discord about controller setup if you search things like a controller type, or anti-micro or X-padder, you can find posts that many of us have made about it.

Have fun!

Greetings!

I go by Eie (pronounced as eye)

I used to play PSO back when I think the name was Schthack, way back in like 2013 or something, had a lot of fun but then when the wipe happened I kind of just lost a lot of my interest in it and decided to stop playing; the deep nostalgic pull is bringing me back though.

I have made this forum account to get my bearings and have made an in-game account that I do intend to use but I wont be playing it any time within the next couple of weeks because my work schedule is pretty swamped this week and the next week unfortunately and I do wish to set up PSO with a controller, as I hate the idea of using a keyboard.

I hope to see some of you in the game, eventually, when I can actually log in and play!
Thanks for reading!
EEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and Examines the EieEie-san wiff a sad but still warm giggle~!* Aaaand yet another Schthacker has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia' and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! MOST if not All of us here are Also SCHT Refugee/Survivors after the.....BETRAYAL! *Locks her now wet eyes on yours almost hissing...* Those of us who Also 'Almost Lost Interest' and decided to Trudge ahead venturing onto 'other' servers were never the same again....oh Sure....SEGA servers had thrown us to the wolves not once....not twice...but THREE times, as well! So starting over anywhere after our precious SCHTHACK made us....Damaged GOODS, refusing to Trust again, refusing to feel Enthusiasm for regaining lost honors, refusing to allow ourselves to really....Play again with joyous abandon. So, seeing you so eager to resume the Grind is most Amicable, dear! All we can do is hope we meet or exceed your expectations upon you finding time away from you IRL endeavors! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! WelcomeHOME~! =3
*Pouts jealously as Derfy-kun had beaten mew to it~!* And yes, Just about ANY WIRED USB type pad is plug and play here! (XBOX360/ONE/PS4/5 etc) <3!

Last edited:
Back