Hello!

LyrosTome

Hi, I'm relatively new to this server I think I played a small amount before but didn't really talk to anyone. anyways I've been getting the itch to play this game again and I felt like this time around id try interacting with this community nice to meet yall!

Hi, I'm relatively new to this server I think I played a small amount before but didn't really talk to anyone. anyways I've been getting the itch to play this game again and I felt like this time around id try interacting with this community nice to meet yall!
Welcome back, and welcome to the forums! As you level up, feel free to check my forum post under trade; I keep a list of free rare weapons to help newer player's get started/handle content as they level. Good luck with leveling, and enjoy your time playing!

Welcome back, and welcome to the forums! As you level up, feel free to check my forum post under trade; I keep a list of free rare weapons to help newer player's get started/handle content as they level. Good luck with leveling, and enjoy your time playing!
Hana-Chaaaaaaan~! ♡

Well, it's Still uncertain as to WHY ppl who get exposed to PSO for only a "Short time" find themslves laying awake at night or staring at their computer screens as if YEARNING for 'something'...wanting or 'Needing' to be....'Somewhere'....Familiarity? Nostalgia? We've been adopting a LOT of unhappy NGS players and Old Guard console players, lately. So, you're in Good company and with future 'Family' that are looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3!

Well, it's Still uncertain as to WHY ppl who get exposed to PSO for only a "Short time" find themslves laying awake at night or staring at their computer screens as if YEARNING for 'something'...wanting or 'Needing' to be....'Somewhere'....Familiarity? Nostalgia? We've been adopting a LOT of unhappy NGS players and Old Guard console players, lately. So, you're in Good company and with future 'Family' that are looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3!
oh yea i played this one way back but would check in on the private servers everynow and then pso2 just got a little to grindy for my taste

Back