Hello

lolturtle

Hello everyone! I'm not exactly new since I've played PSOBB before. However, I've never gotten very far each time, so you might as well treat me like a beginner!

Prior research has led me to believe that Yellowboze is a very good Section ID to start with. But with the changes to drop tables, I'm not sure what to go with now. As a beginner, I don't know which items I should be aiming for. Currently I'm playing a HUnewearl, if that matters.

at this point, gain levels. try to get a "speed unit" (xxx/battle) to assist your attacks. experiment and figure out your playstyle. gear comes later, and you'll have an idea of what you like by then

I recommend Whitill for your HUnewearl.

at this point, gain levels. try to get a "speed unit" (xxx/battle) to assist your attacks. experiment and figure out your playstyle. gear comes later, and you'll have an idea of what you like by then
Thanks. I like swords, daggers, and mechguns at the moment.

I recommend Whitill for your HUnewearl.
What kind of drops should I be looking forward to with Whitill?

i don't play normal mode so i wouldn't know, but you'll be partying it up with others and the drops are going to vary. you might like the "charge" series of nonrare weapons, which are easy to obtain and do a ton of damage. maximizing huney's potential is tricky, give your mat plan a thought and be sure to max atp, ata and luck. maybe even get your mind maxed with a separate mag or unit. if this is a lot to worry about, just play for the time being and it will come to you at your own pace. just play pso.

What kind of drops should I be looking forward to with Whitill?
Ultimate:
  • Red Saber
  • Frozen Shooter
  • Handgun: Milla
  • Caduceus
  • Parts of Baranz
  • S-red's Arms
  • Handgun: Guld
  • Red Ring
  • Diska of Braveman
  • Monkey King Bar
  • Spirit Garment
  • Stink Frame
  • Yamigarasu
  • Rika's Claw
  • D-Photon Core
  • Black Hound Cuirass
  • Guren
  • V101
  • Ophelie Seize
  • Yasakani Magatama
  • Slicer of Fanatic
  • Ignition Cloak
  • Rambling May
  • V502
  • Crimson Coat

Very Hard:
  • PB/Create
  • AddSlot
  • Caduceus
  • Stink Frame
  • Spirit Garment
  • Diska of Braveman
  • Photon Crystal
  • Rappy's Beak
  • Yunchang

Normal:
  • S-Parts ver2.01

Turtle master!

Hello everyone! I'm not exactly new since I've played PSOBB before. However, I've never gotten very far each time, so you might as well treat me like a beginner!

Prior research has led me to believe that Yellowboze is a very good Section ID to start with. But with the changes to drop tables, I'm not sure what to go with now. As a beginner, I don't know which items I should be aiming for. Currently I'm playing a HUnewearl, if that matters.
Eeeeeeee! Another HUney! *POUNCES and hugs curiously!* Your replies are going to vary greatly dear! HUneys....being Jills of all trades, yet masters of none can lean in any battle style. Are u the kind that likes to get her hands wet with enemy blood in close quarters? Then you'd prolly want a variety of toys like Vivienes, SJS, Jizai's, Excal....too many to list... Or are u a Death from a Distance type? Holy Ray, Rambling May, Last swan, high hit charge vulcs? Mew purrsonally swears shes a FOney trapped in a HUneys body! She can always be seen in the middle of everything either Buffing or Debuffing and only using weapons when its needed to thin the herds with Viviene double sabers or often seen using Slicer types. Your First priority should be a V101, V801, and a few other Boosting toys! =3 Good luck....Hope to pounce and play wiff u soon aaaaaaaand.... Welcome Home! <3

Back