Hello!

BLUE_OCEAN

Hello everyone,

I never had the chance to play PSO back in the day, so I’m glad I have the chance now. I downloaded the client around a year ago and have enjoyed my time with it, but only joined the forum recently. My knowledge is limited, but I look forward to learning more about the game. A big thank-you to the Ephinea developers and the community for making this experience possible for veterans and new players alike. See you in-game!

Hello everyone,

I never had the chance to play PSO back in the day, so I’m glad I have the chance now. I downloaded the client around a year ago and have enjoyed my time with it, but only joined the forum recently. My knowledge is limited, but I look forward to learning more about the game. A big thank-you to the Ephinea developers and the community for making this experience possible for veterans and new players alike. See you in-game!
EEEEeeeeeeee! *Puts OCEAN-San on her 'Pounce on Sight!' list~!* Yes, it's Amazing how this 21 year old pixelated Gem of a game has not only stood the test of time...but still lures Adventurers young and old like Topless Sirens singing a song of Nostalgia that even first time players can't resist~! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too, dear! Welcome to your new Home~! =3

I warmly welcome you to our Community.

What is your character name in the game?

If I meet you online, I will help you as good as I can. Since I am a Veteran since Dreamcast days, it IS super cool for me to meet "new" PSO players get sucked into this gem. PSO was so far ahead of its time, it IS baffling.

EEEEeeeeeeee! *Puts OCEAN-San on her 'Pounce on Sight!' list~!* Yes, it's Amazing how this 21 year old pixelated Gem of a game has not only stood the test of time...but still lures Adventurers young and old like Topless Sirens singing a song of Nostalgia that even first time players can't resist~! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too, dear! Welcome to your new Home~! =3

I warmly welcome you to our Community.

What is your character name in the game?

If I meet you online, I will help you as good as I can. Since I am a Veteran since Dreamcast days, it IS super cool for me to meet "new" PSO players get sucked into this gem. PSO was so far ahead of its time, it IS baffling.
Thank you both for taking the time to welcome me into your community. I hope our paths cross in-game soon. The amount of time I have to spend in the game is somewhat limited, but I try to check off small goals on a weekly basis. At this time, my primary character is Skyla, a HUnewearl. I'm in the mid-20s level-wise, but it would be cool to make it to 50. I had a dim awareness of PSO in the early 2000s, but it wasn't something I had access to at the time. With that said, it is something I've wanted to experience. I've invited some friends to give the game a shot, so we may have a few more converts.

Best of luck as you pursue your own PSO goals.

Thank you both for taking the time to welcome me into your community. I hope our paths cross in-game soon. The amount of time I have to spend in the game is somewhat limited, but I try to check off small goals on a weekly basis. At this time, my primary character is Skyla, a HUnewearl. I'm in the mid-20s level-wise, but it would be cool to make it to 50. I had a dim awareness of PSO in the early 2000s, but it wasn't something I had access to at the time. With that said, it is something I've wanted to experience. I've invited some friends to give the game a shot, so we may have a few more converts.

Best of luck as you pursue your own PSO goals.
Mew always finds it pleasing to know not only do 'New' ppl find their way to PSO....but they Drag friends and Family Kicking and Screaming into here too~!! Pretty sure they take ONE look at the dated graphics and 'ho hum' gameplay and are ready to just turn away....buuuut something ....happens... Not sure WHAT it is that makes jaded players Stay....There's no half naked Avatars running around with dental floss armor with joggling body parts...no over the top Weapons or visual effects.....Certainly can't be the background music....WHAT makes ppl.....'Stay'? <3!

Mew always finds it pleasing to know not only do 'New' ppl find their way to PSO....but they Drag friends and Family Kicking and Screaming into here too~!! Pretty sure they take ONE look at the dated graphics and 'ho hum' gameplay and are ready to just turn away....buuuut something ....happens... Not sure WHAT it is that makes jaded players Stay....There's no half naked Avatars running around with dental floss armor with joggling body parts...no over the top Weapons or visual effects.....Certainly can't be the background music....WHAT makes ppl.....'Stay'? <3!
I Love the music

Back