Hello!

jiyo

Guildcard
Jiyo here. I am mainly on the wiki creating content and stuffies and I like experimenting with PSO, so you'll sometimes see me as "jiyo" or "zyo" with an orange name/sandbox in-game.

Recently signed up a forum account to make server troubleshooting posts, so might as well say hi here.

By the by, every single mag pages on the ephinea wiki are now officially updated with image galleries that show their colors and their appearance, alongside an updated "availability" section that shows how to get the mag. Every mag will follows the same format for easier reading. You welcomez.

I am also available to chat with in French or 日本語!

Let's hunt soon in-game!

Jiyo here. I am mainly on the wiki creating content and stuffies and I like experimenting with PSO, so you'll sometimes see me as "jiyo" or "zyo" with an orange name/sandbox in-game.

Recently signed up a forum account to make server troubleshooting posts, so might as well say hi here.

By the by, every single mag pages on the ephinea wiki are now officially updated with image galleries that show their colors and their appearance, alongside an updated "availability" section that shows how to get the mag. Every mag will follows the same format for easier reading. You welcomez.

I am also available to chat with in French or 日本語!

Let's hunt soon in-game!
SQUEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and hugs Jiyo-san warmly~!* Well, guess its already too late to mention you falling victime to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia...when you're.....already.....Here.....huh~? lol Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! (If you mew hasn't done so already...) Welcome Home~! =3

Every mag page except Kalki*, Varuna*, and Vritra* you mean? ;)

In all seriousness though great work! I had recently been looking/asking around for a list of mag cell mags that show color, so this work helps me (and others) out a lot! :)

Every mag page except Kalki*, Varuna*, and Vritra* you mean? ;)

In all seriousness though great work! I had recently been looking/asking around for a list of mag cell mags that show color, so this work helps me (and others) out a lot! :)
Haha, I may revisit to actually finish those pages..! At the moment, I am testing some quests, monster attribute calculations and other fun stuff. Fun fact, I did actually miss 2 pages by accident that weren't duplicates. Those were Churel and Chao (poor Sonic mascot..!). This post will be a mental sticky note to revisit, thanks :)

Back