Hello!

So I hopped on Ephinea a couple weeks ago and have been having a blast with it. I've been kinda lurkin around the forums and discord and stuff, and I just got my RAmarl to Lv100! So I figure its prolly past time I said "hi" o/
EEEeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Echo-san carefully~!* VERY Happy to hear you're enjoying yourself here, dear! For most players, (if not All) getting to lvl 100 means they can take the game a notch moar serious to hunt the 'GOOD SHYT' like armors and other goodies that are 'level based'! Mew'll often torment newer players with the fact that level 100 isn't even "Halfway!".....the moar realistic picture is level 180+ is actually "Halfway!" XD! The slow reply/reaction will has mew giggling at the idea that behind the keyboard, they're blinking in confusion that "H....heeeey...half of 200 is 100...riiiiight?". Then it slooooowly dawns on them the EXP totals and it hits them! XD! Speaking of 'torment...Mew mew hasn't pounced you in game before, dear? Well, if she hasn't...Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you soon~! Welcome Home! =3

Back