Hello!

ramador2

Guildcard
Long-term PSO player returning. Glad to have found a server that doesn't need any proxies to actually play on :D The community seems great so far. Anything I need to know about this server while I"m here? I've had a 200 before; a max-gear RAmarl (including perfect Red Ring), although I don't expect to get back there anytime soon. In the meantime, if anyone wants to run through some levels together, I'd love to meet some of you! :)
P.S. Anyone remember how to get Ranger's Shield, or w/e it's called (the only other shield that gives ATA boost iirc).

welcome! feed your mag antidotes pls :cool:

ranger wall is from gallon's shop if you have 300-310 gallon points, iirc

Welcome back to PSO. Glad to have old players back always :)

ranger wall is from gallon's shop if you have 300-310 gallon points, iirc

This

Welcome to the server and enjoy your stay! :)

Long-term PSO player returning. Glad to have found a server that doesn't need any proxies to actually play on :D The community seems great so far. Anything I need to know about this server while I"m here? I've had a 200 before; a max-gear RAmarl (including perfect Red Ring), although I don't expect to get back there anytime soon. In the meantime, if anyone wants to run through some levels together, I'd love to meet some of you! :)
P.S. Anyone remember how to get Ranger's Shield, or w/e it's called (the only other shield that gives ATA boost iirc).
*Pounces Rama-san and examines closely!* Not sure about max stat Red Ring...but revisiting your glory and Suffering of re-aquiring your 200lvl RAnger wont be TOO hard dear! Every so often Soda-sama finds excuses for rewarding us wiff 2Xs/3Xs exp for either "milestones" or Events...There's Hope Dammit! =3 OH! and WELCOME HOME!

Back