Hello!

Guildcard
There's a huge long story as to why I'm playing now but I'm not going to torture anyone with it yet. The reason I'm here is because I stopped playing PSO after the schtserv wipe, something that was excruciatingly painful. I was Strength or Faith on that server, as well as Sega before it.

So it's been about 6 years since I've played and I really need PSO in my life again. I got a Ramarl to level 73 on Ultima in a couple days, but I'm probably not going to stick around there. People are nice, but overall it seemed impossible to find games or anyone willing to help each other out. Most of the time, it was just people joining to show off to who they think is a new player.

SO yeah anyway I'm beyond grateful that Ephinea is still going strong and it looks like you guys have really set something wonderful up here. I look forward to seeing you in the game!

There's a huge long story as to why I'm playing now but I'm not going to torture anyone with it yet. The reason I'm here is because I stopped playing PSO after the schtserv wipe, something that was excruciatingly painful. I was Strength or Faith on that server, as well as Sega before it.

So it's been about 6 years since I've played and I really need PSO in my life again. I got a Ramarl to level 73 on Ultima in a couple days, but I'm probably not going to stick around there. People are nice, but overall it seemed impossible to find games or anyone willing to help each other out. Most of the time, it was just people joining to show off to who they think is a new player.

SO yeah anyway I'm beyond grateful that Ephinea is still going strong and it looks like you guys have really set something wonderful up here. I look forward to seeing you in the game!
SQUEEeeeeeeeee! Faith-Chaaaan!! *GLOMPS and Geooms carefully!* Most if not Allof us here are SCHT Refugee/Survivors after the.....BETRAYAL (Wipe). Sooooo chances of you bumping into old battle buddies is pretty high~! Sooo glad to see you found your way to our little Tribe dear! As for Ultima......we have a special "Word" for Ultima players that we get here........"RESCUES~! <3". Your "story" would be NO Longer or more "painful" to retell than most of us luv! We feel ya! Sooo with that said.....Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home!! =3

Last edited:

If I'm not mistaken. Would you happen to be the RAmarl on Ultima named Faith? I do recall running one by that name through a TTFU very recently. Either way if you are or not, Welcome to Ephinea!

Yep that was me, and wow I was actually thinking about you Mew, when I went to try to find a server. I might play on Ultima on and off but a familiar face definitely makes this server more appealing. That's awesome, I guess the chances are quite high indeed... I just wish I hadn't gone so long without signing up!

Yep that was me, and wow I was actually thinking about you Mew, when I went to try to find a server. I might play on Ultima on and off but a familiar face definitely makes this server more appealing. That's awesome, I guess the chances are quite high indeed... I just wish I hadn't gone so long without signing up!
Hehehe! Seeeeee~? No worries of bouncing back and forth dear! LOTS of ppl are doing that with PSO2 too! Take all the time you need....we'll be HERE waiting! Besides, from what mew is hearing....we're slooowly assimewlating all the unhappy players from 'other servers'....sooo Stay Casual~! ♡

Hehehe! Seeeeee~? No worries of bounci g back and forth dear! LOTS of ppl are doing that with PSO2 too! Take all the time you need....we'll be HERE waiting! Besides, from what mew is hearing....we're slooowly assimewlating all the unhappy players from 'other servers'....sooo Stay Casual~! ♡

That's cool, and yes I did try to get into PSO2. I knew it would make me want to come back to BB but I had no idea how fast it would. I sorta never played PSO again after some pretty heavy life stuff happened and it was really hard to load it up anymore, and then the wipe happened. It's actually the music in PSO that brought me back. Started thinking about the title and Pioneer2 music and I was like, damn I really need this game in my life!

That's cool, and yes I did try to get into PSO2. I knew it would make me want to come back to BB but I had no idea how fast it would. I sorta never played PSO again after some pretty heavy life stuff happened and it was really hard to load it up anymore, and then the wipe happened. It's actually the music in PSO that brought me back. Started thinking about the title and Pioneer2 music and I was like, damn I really need this game in my life!
Think your mew had posted something similar some time back about how just the First Few Notes of the opening title screen was enuff for ppl to have a tidal wave of Nostalgia to crash over you....19 years.....19 gawd blessed years ago....can you believe dat shyt? Nya? =,)','

Hey, I'm streaming on Twitch and hopefully will be playing for/with some friends. If you're interested or want to give me advice (much appreciated) the link is here: https://www.twitch.tv/benpso

Pardon my rust as well. It's taking me longer than I expected to get back to the level of play I used to have!

Back