Hello ^^

Hi, I introduce myself my name is Angel, my nick Langrisser, I am from Spain. nice to meet you ^^.
I play PSO since the times of the dreamcast, they have been played for many years and now I want to relive those times that I had so good with this game ^^.
regards
Aaaaah, yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore~! As loved one's had stated...you joined at an opportune moment! You're gonna Love it here! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Bienvenido a casa! =3

To be honest... is there an other way than playing PSO with a Dreamcast Pad? Sooooo nice to met all the souls from the golden era :) Hope to meet you online :)

Hi, I introduce myself my name is Angel, my nick Langrisser, I am from Spain. nice to meet you ^^.
I play PSO since the times of the dreamcast, they have been played for many years and now I want to relive those times that I had so good with this game ^^.
regards
Welcome! Nice to meet you! This is a wonderful community. Many friendly people willing to play. I hope to see you out there. :)

Back