Hello

Jayson

Hello I am Jayson,

my parents probably were drunk when they gave me my name.

I played Pso for about 18 years now? Damn really that long?

The reason I got back into pso (which i Probably can never escape from) were these weapon skins since I used to be a skinner back then too http://speedstar1.wixsite.com/speedstar/weapon-skins

Anyway I played on schthack and heard that it recently had a crash and lost literally everything. So I joined this server in hopes of a new beginning and having a blast here ;)

Edit: 18 years not 8 years lol

Hello I am Jayson,

my parents probably were drunk when they gave me my name.

I played Pso for about 18 years now? Damn really that long?

The reason I got back into pso (which i Probably can never escape from) were these weapon skins since I used to be a skinner back then too http://speedstar1.wixsite.com/speedstar/weapon-skins

Anyway I played on schthack and heard that it recently had a crash and lost literally everything. So I joined this server in hopes of a new beginning and having a blast here ;)

Edit: 18 years not 8 years lol
EEEeeeeee! Yet Another Old Guard Dreamcaster falls prey to the topless Sirens song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribes shore! Yes dear, 18 years is exactly right! You'll find quite a few of us are STILL here~! *Winces at mention of our old Home* M....must...R...resist....scht RANT...ok, ok ,ok....First...there WAS NO "Crash"! Crono-kins had gotten fed up with watching his Cash Cow get Raped by disgruntled insiders and decided to simply "LOSE" 8 YEARS worth of data, just to try again. Even after it came back 'online' we REFUSED to return! Yes, starting over Sucks Big Floppy Donkey...buuuuut, you'll find not only the Quality of Life perks here to your liking, but you'll find the Community itself will make your grind memorable and actually....HAPPY! Mew feels you're gonna Love it here, She promises! <3! Reach out to any of us if you ever feel the need with tips or even spare toys we may has laying around Jay Jay-san! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Back