Hello!

Its been way to long
I've clocked up thousands of in game hours of playtime on the Dreamcast way back in the day.

Picked up a copy a few years ago the gamecube version to play on the Wii (avoided the xbox version due to the problems playing in offline mode without xbox live), then migrated to PC gaming.

Bored at work the other day, PSO sprung to mind and nostalgia kicked in.

Searched for what was happening, if anything, with PSO these days, but found alot of hits for Ephinea.

Took the plunge last night, installed like a dream.

I'm very impressed and feels like it used to on the dreamcast (thankfully using a newer xbox controller).

Looking forward to another trip into this game again and mingling with you all.

Not sure if anyone else i used to play with still plays but using the same forum tag from back in 1999-2001 just in case.

Its been way to long
I've clocked up thousands of in game hours of playtime on the Dreamcast way back in the day.

Picked up a copy a few years ago the gamecube version to play on the Wii (avoided the xbox version due to the problems playing in offline mode without xbox live), then migrated to PC gaming.

Bored at work the other day, PSO sprung to mind and nostalgia kicked in.

Searched for what was happening, if anything, with PSO these days, but found alot of hits for Ephinea.

Took the plunge last night, installed like a dream.

I'm very impressed and feels like it used to on the dreamcast (thankfully using a newer xbox controller).

Looking forward to another trip into this game again and mingling with you all.

Not sure if anyone else i used to play with still plays but using the same forum tag from back in 1999-2001 just in case.
SQUEEEEEeeeeee!!! Yet Another Old Guard Dreamcaster faithful has heard the topless Sirens call of nostalgia and has washed up upon our little tribe's shore! Since you've already experienced what it was like back in the day on all the old consoles and PCs....you've noticed everything should be pretty much where you left it but now with pleasant tweaks and QoL perks SEGA has Wanted to implement, but were too busy counting and panicking about our Hunter license fees to care about it! Your signature and user name is certainly familiar to Mew from waaaaay back dear! But instead of delving into old pockets for curiosity sake...she'd rather simply pick you up...dust you off...give you a Hug and then push you in the direction of our Christmas Event! You have a lot to catch up with! But before you march off and lose yourself in the moment...you hear all of us with one voice... Welcome Home! =3

Welcome to Ephinea! I’m Tsun, self proclaimed head of the official unofficial welcoming committee. If you see a smoll black and purple FOnewearl named Tsun that’s me, so say hi. I do my best to help new members get started here on Ephinea so any help you might need I’ll gladly provide... even if I am a tad late in welcoming you (busy week.)

Thanks everyone!
I caught a chunk of the Christmas event stuff so was able to get some decent gear rolling on my HUcast, though of course I still have a long ways to go ;) In-game and forum communities here are awesome, and I appreciate all the help/tips I have gotten so far! Looking forward to seeing you all in-game! Also, Harborer of Hope, thanks for the comment/link regarding my forum avatar! I lived in Japan for a while and have since been slightly (massively) obsessed with a lot of things from there :)

Thanks everyone!
I caught a chunk of the Christmas event stuff so was able to get some decent gear rolling on my HUcast, though of course I still have a long ways to go ;) In-game and forum communities here are awesome, and I appreciate all the help/tips I have gotten so far! Looking forward to seeing you all in-game! Also, Harborer of Hope, thanks for the comment/link regarding my forum avatar! I lived in Japan for a while and have since been slightly (massively) obsessed with a lot of things from there :)
Okaeri nasaaaaiiii~ =3

Back