Hello

Gardenia

Hello, I am new here and just played Ephinea for the first time a bit ago. I first played the game a few years ago on the Dreamcast as one of my hobbies is collecting old game consoles and a friend of mine had recommended I play it. Recently I had heard the game was still running through fan servers and figured I would look into it.

MMOs have always been a genre that interested me, I grew up playing the .Hack games which take place in a fictional MMO, but I never found one that interested me until Phantasy Star Online. In the spirit of my love for the .Hack games I based my character off of Gardenia who was one of my favorite party members from the games. I hope to have an enjoyable time here.

Also to those who were playing with me I would like to offer an apology. The game unfortunately crashed while in the middle of playing and when I managed to reconnect the party had been filled again. I am sure you probably assumed it was the result of some technical issue, but I apologize if any of you took offense at my sudden disappearance.

Welcome to Ephinea, friend. And I see you are a person of culture with the .Hack love. I liked G.U. just fine but the original four games were my life for a period in high school, and Gardenia is a fine character (she actually carried me the first time I beat Skeith in Infection.)

Anywho I play a FOnewearl named Tsun and a RAcaseal named Edna so if you see those names feel free to hit me up. I'll try to keep an eye out for you. And don't worry too much about game crashes, it happens.

My thanks for the warm welcome. If anyone would like to adventure with me in the future I will probably name my party after something to do with flowers, currently leaning towards Petal Parade if it will fit. I am somewhat of a roleplayer, thus my attempt at a more formal method of speech. Gardenia was very formal in her speech when she spoke and she was very passionate about flowers so I will try to match that if I can.

My thanks for the warm welcome. If anyone would like to adventure with me in the future I will probably name my party after something to do with flowers, currently leaning towards Petal Parade if it will fit. I am somewhat of a roleplayer, thus my attempt at a more formal method of speech. Gardenia was very formal in her speech when she spoke and she was very passionate about flowers so I will try to match that if I can.
Gardenia-saaaan~! *Pounces and hugs!* Nice to see you made it into the Forums dear! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff u again! <3!

Hello, I am new here and just played Ephinea for the first time a bit ago. I first played the game a few years ago on the Dreamcast as one of my hobbies is collecting old game consoles and a friend of mine had recommended I play it. Recently I had heard the game was still running through fan servers and figured I would look into it.

MMOs have always been a genre that interested me, I grew up playing the .Hack games which take place in a fictional MMO, but I never found one that interested me until Phantasy Star Online. In the spirit of my love for the .Hack games I based my character off of Gardenia who was one of my favorite party members from the games. I hope to have an enjoyable time here.

Also to those who were playing with me I would like to offer an apology. The game unfortunately crashed while in the middle of playing and when I managed to reconnect the party had been filled again. I am sure you probably assumed it was the result of some technical issue, but I apologize if any of you took offense at my sudden disappearance.
"It Just ISN'T PSO if you don't get Booted at least ONCE a night!" S'ok! <3!

I am somewhat of a roleplayer, ...

Every now and then, I like to role-play my characters. Some people get it, some get annoyed. WUTEV'R. I hope to join you in-game sometime, and play with someone who enjoys the role-play. :D

See you in the trenches. Happy hunting!:)

Back