Hello!

Physalis17

SEGA Fox Boi
Hello everyone. I am Physalis in game. I have played with a few people for awhile now but I wanted to make sure that I hit up the forums properly. I have been a SEGA fanboy since the Dreamcast days and was heavily into the SEGA message boards when the Dreamcast was in its prime. Having two brothers and one phone line meant I didn't get to play the DC online so I didn't get to play PSO until Blue Burst. I've been on different servers back and forth over the years. I really enjoy Ephinea. It is definitely the best PSO server I've played on. Really I am your typical gamer that has a love for the Dreamcast. See you all in game!

Hello everyone. I am Physalis in game. I have played with a few people for awhile now but I wanted to make sure that I hit up the forums properly. I have been a SEGA fanboy since the Dreamcast days and was heavily into the SEGA message boards when the Dreamcast was in its prime. Having two brothers and one phone line meant I didn't get to play the DC online so I didn't get to play PSO until Blue Burst. I've been on different servers back and forth over the years. I really enjoy Ephinea. It is definitely the best PSO server I've played on. Really I am your typical gamer that has a love for the Dreamcast. See you all in game!
Mew likes you Already! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Oh, if you see a tiny Tails character running around named Bad JuJu....that will be mew! Welcome Home! =3

Back