Hello

Zio

Thank you for giving me the chance to re-live some of my childhood by playing PSO again.

I played PSO way back on the Dreamcast and then imported PSO v2. I also imported PSO Ep 1 and 2 when it was released for the Gamecube and then bought the NA version when SEGA decided to separate the NA and JP servers. I then got heavily into World of Warcraft. I played PSU when it was launched but didn't get as addicted to it as I had been to PSO, and ended up going back to WoW.

I mostly played a RAcaseal named Zio II but also mained a HUcaseal on Gamecube NA. I started a RAcaseal on Ephinea named Zio II. Hope to see you around.

Welcome to Ephinea! If you ever need any help with anything just let me know! My character in game is Cash. I’m online usually by 6-7pm pst on work days. Have fun!

Thank you for giving me the chance to re-live some of my childhood by playing PSO again.

I played PSO way back on the Dreamcast and then imported PSO v2. I also imported PSO Ep 1 and 2 when it was released for the Gamecube and then bought the NA version when SEGA decided to separate the NA and JP servers. I then got heavily into World of Warcraft. I played PSU when it was launched but didn't get as addicted to it as I had been to PSO, and ended up going back to WoW.

I mostly played a RAcaseal named Zio II but also mained a HUcaseal on Gamecube NA. I started a RAcaseal on Ephinea named Zio II. Hope to see you around.
Squeeeeeee!!! Yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster returns to the fight! PSO v2 KILLED mews original DC! Online with DC Every time a purrson would pop into the lobby, the DC would whirr and read.....But on v2 it would whirr and read....and read...AND READ...til one night mid-conversation with loved ones in lobby, a random player logged on and mew heard the whirring and a sickening *Plink!*....The black rubberband inside had finally snapped! Thankfully by this time Game shops were practically Giving used Dreamcasts away so picking up another was easy. *Puts pretty Zio-san on her POUNCE list!* Looking forward to playing wiff you! Welcome Home! =3

Squeeeeeee!!! Yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster returns to the fight! PSO v2 KILLED mews original DC! Online with DC Every time a purrson would pop into the lobby, the DC would whirr and read.....But on v2 it would whirr and read....and read...AND READ...til one night mid-conversation with loved ones in lobby, a random player logged on and mew heard the whirring and a sickening *Plink!*....The black rubberband inside had finally snapped! Thankfully by this time Game shops were practically Giving used Dreamcasts away so picking up another was easy. *Puts pretty Zio-san on her POUNCE list!* Looking forward to playing wiff you! Welcome Home! =3

Hah my Dreamcast's optical drive also kicked the bucket one day. I was able to buy and install a replacement drive though.

Hah my Dreamcast's optical drive also kicked the bucket one day. I was able to buy and install a replacement drive though.
That sounds like an adventure to go through. Mew's little game shop was literally down the road 5 minutes away and the DC was maybe $30 total since mew already had all the pads and VMUs. To this day she STILL Plays a little Starlancer or PSO just to compare to what we has now <3.

Yo welcome.

Back