Hello world

chronikus

meh
Just downloaded Ephinea today as soon as I found out there were still servers alive for this amazing gem of a game. I played this countless times when I was younger, and I always wondered what it would be like with friends-- so I'll be here to stay and enjoy my childhood dream, though I won't be online but maybe a few days a week.

Beyond that, I want to get to know some of you in the community, so as to make this really fun :p;)

Looking forward to some nice adventures, friends

Well, Hello Chroni-san! VERY Happy to see returning old Guard types reliving their youth. We understand you prolly had a choice of other private servers to join, but you Chose.....US! <3. Looking forward to Pouncing and playing with you online! You will like it here, we Promise!! Welcome Home!!

Aaaaaaaand another one that "heard the call" like some of us would say. Seeing people returning to the game just like you did is the main reason why I work so hard on spreading news about the server in the comments of PSO videos on Youtube and stuff like that. I want people to be aware as much as possible of this little paradise we have here. Every new person we get here is like another flower filling the empty vase that is my hearth... WOW, ok now THAT was deep. o_O

Anyway, welcome to Ephinea my friend. :D

Welcome!! Hope to see ya around! There are plenty of other casual players that only play when they can (1-2 times per week or so)...don't worry too much about it. We'll be around when you're ready. :)

Back