Hello world!

protossevo

Hello people of Ephinea PSO !

I'm from Brazil but I live in Japan with my wife.

I just bought a Dreamcast for the equivalent of 1 dollar last weekend (in a second hand store), and I was researching about PSO (I always wanted to try it, but never really did something about it, I'm lazy haha).

My initial thoughts were to play the DC version, but happened that I discovered that PC had a port, so I googled "best PSO private servers", and most people agreed this one is the best, so here I am...! My character is a Ranger robot called Metal Head. I'm more on the solo play gaming, but I'm not against some multiplayer sections.

Glad to have you on the server! Wow a dreamcast for a dollar...thats a steal :O Yeah dreamcast pso was fun back in the day, but I think you'll like it here a lot better!

Hello people of Ephinea PSO !

I'm from Brazil but I live in Japan with my wife.

I just bought a Dreamcast for the equivalent of 1 dollar last weekend (in a second hand store), and I was researching about PSO (I always wanted to try it, but never really did something about it, I'm lazy haha).

My initial thoughts were to play the DC version, but happened that I discovered that PC had a port, so I googled "best PSO private servers", and most people agreed this one is the best, so here I am...! My character is a Ranger robot called Metal Head. I'm more on the solo play gaming, but I'm not against some multiplayer sections.
Eeeeeeee!!! Awesome Sauce! You're not alone with the initial thoughts of "Hey a Dreamcast! Wonder if I can still play PSO on it?". Only to find out when you 'Google' it on your PC to find a private server to play it on...your PC Suddenly BECOMES the venue for playing PSO.....Not the Dreamcast! And the poor Dreamcast gets put back in a box and lovingly placed away again to be rediscovered years later...XD! Wonderful to hear you had heard WE were the place to be! It halps that Rumor has it when anyone 'Googles' PSO Private servers...EPHINEA turns out to be at the TOP of the results listing! Pretty fortunate for not only You...but we Ephineans as well! We get the most passionate and eager players right off the bat from a simple search! <3! As for Soloing...with the warm community, PSO2 drops, and Shared EXP....Soloing prolly isn't as prudent as it once was back then. You'll like it here! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you Metal-san! Bem-vindo a casa! Okaerinasaiiiiii~! =3

Welcome to Ephinea~
If you choose to be social and play with other people I’d gladly offer my support. I play a black and purple FOnewearl named Tsun, a yellow RAcaseal named Edna and a black and white RAcaseal named 2B. If you see me lounging around in the lobby feel free to say hi, ask any questions or invite me to play with you.

Back