Hello! Veteran PSO-er returning to Ragol

SmashbrothaX

Guildcard
Hello everyone!

I'm new to ephinea. It's great to be playing PSO again! I played this game for many hours on the DC and GC. Character's name is Trunks 2.0 (so named because my first character on the DC was a HUmar named Trunks). I didn't play much of PSOBB (I've actually never been through episode 4).

As I just started this character, I'm very low-leveled, especially compared to the people I've seen in the lobby. If any high-level characters don't mind me joining to help me level-up, I would greatly appreciate it! Also, I found a Booma's right arm a few days ago, so if someone has unlocked the quest so I can have the item identified, I would appreciate that, as well!

Thanks!

Kevin

Hey Welcome! I can convert the monster part for ya! I'll look for ya in-game.

I'm sure you'll find people who are more than happy to help you level up. :) I'll be on later tonight so if I see you I'll pop in or say hey!

Hello everyone!

I'm new to ephinea. It's great to be playing PSO again! I played this game for many hours on the DC and GC. Character's name is Trunks 2.0 (so named because my first character on the DC was a HUmar named Trunks). I didn't play much of PSOBB (I've actually never been through episode 4).

As I just started this character, I'm very low-leveled, especially compared to the people I've seen in the lobby. If any high-level characters don't mind me joining to help me level-up, I would greatly appreciate it! Also, I found a Booma's right arm a few days ago, so if someone has unlocked the quest so I can have the item identified, I would appreciate that, as well!

Thanks!

Kevin
Truuuuunks! *POUNCES and Examines curiously!* Hmmmmm...DC/GC Vet eh? By chance you remember anyone named Sithikat, Kitkat, Cupidikitten....? Hell, mew went through quite a few names. But you DO seem familiar to her. =3
RUUUN!!! SAVE YOURSELF!!! IT'S TOO LATE FOR US!.....
Hope to pounce you in game Trunks-san! oh....and WELCOME HOME! =3

Haha. I'm afraid I don't recognize those names, makes me wish I could access my old guild card list. It's possible we could have played together. I also had a force named omegachild.

Oh, and to those that offered to help - first of all, thank you! :) - wanted to let you know I added my Guildcard number to my profile.

Haha. I'm afraid I don't recognize those names, makes me wish I could access my old guild card list. It's possible we could have played together. I also had a force named omegachild.

Oh, and to those that offered to help - first of all, thank you! :) - wanted to let you know I added my Guildcard number to my profile.
Kitten3 sound familiar? Mew could swear she played a few times with a large buffed spikey haired blue/pale purple HUmar a lot named Trunks. *Sighs* You boys and your Saiyan mojos lol =3

Hmm, maybe it wasn't me. My character didn't have spiky hair (mine was the non-super saiyan version ). I remember there were a lot of characters in the game named "trunks"

To change the subject - and this question is for anyone - it appears we cannot add someone to a Guildcard list using just their Guildcard number (we'd have to exchange cards)? Or, did I miss something?

Back