Hello to all

Soulvera IV

Sirk from Da South
Guildcard
Good evening everyone,

My name is Kristopher i go by Sirk or Soulvera

I am 26 year old Male from Virginia.
Long time pso player from the days of sega running the G.C servers until Schthack around 2014, anyways I am glad to be back and playing again. Right now i tend to start back up guns blazing in an attempt to reach 200 on another hucast, wish me luck lol. Thats all about me and thanks for reading!

Good evening everyone,

My name is Kristopher i go by Sirk or Soulvera

I am 26 year old Male from Virginia.
Long time pso player from the days of sega running the G.C servers until Schthack around 2014, anyways I am glad to be back and playing again. Right now i tend to start back up guns blazing in an attempt to reach 200 on another hucast, wish me luck lol. Thats all about me and thanks for reading!
OOOooooo! *POUNCES and looks over carefully!* EST Warrior!! Niiice~! Most if not All of us here are SCHT Refugee/survivors too! Old Guard Cuber too?? <3! Getting to 200 won't be TOO hard dear! Just gotta time the %150 exp week Binges, or better yet...go Full ZEALOT on the %200 exp holiday events if we get them~! Well, that or a %300 exp Cookie quest here and there! *Puts Sirk-san or Soul-san on her POUNCE list!* =3. Welcome Home~!

Back