Hello there

Ai

Sometimes lucky
Guildcard
Hi! I'm a migrant from revpso. I just started the game, so this is all relatively new to me, at least PSO:BB is... I played this game a ton on the GC. But never played it online. I'm fairly versed in PSO2 but this game is where my heart lies with the series... anyways... hope to meet some new friends!

Hi! I'm a migrant from revpso. I just started the game, so this is all relatively new to me, at least PSO:BB is... I played this game a ton on the GC. But never played it online. I'm fairly versed in PSO2 but this game is where my heart lies with the series... anyways... hope to meet some new friends!
*Pounces warmly!* Nice to has u among us aiai-san! Is "aiai" your character name? Would like to know who to keep an eye out for when looking for ya! <3 And as a loved one stated earlier..... Welcome Home! =3

Reactions: Ai
I'd just like to thank everyone for the warm welcomes! uwu' Really means a lot to me!

*Pounces warmly!* Nice to has u among us aiai-san! Is "aiai" your character name? Would like to know who to keep an eye out for when looking for ya! <3 And as a loved one stated earlier..... Welcome Home! =3

Hi! My in-game name is Ai, currently. I'm a RAcaseal. Would love to make friends and have some fun!! I'm currently level 20, and still a newb, though.. ;w;

I'd just like to thank everyone for the warm welcomes! uwu' Really means a lot to me!

Hi! My in-game name is Ai, currently. I'm a RAcaseal. Would love to make friends and have some fun!! I'm currently level 20, and still a newb, though.. ;w;
We were ALL soft and Squishy once dear! No biggies! Well, now mew mew has a name to look out for to pounce! Ai the RAcassie....hmmmm "AI" How Apropo! =3

Back