Hello there!

Raziroth

Hey folks! I played the crap out of PSO on Gamecube with my brother, but I never went online with it. Matter of fact, I've never really played an MMO before. I stumbled across this community while I was googling PSO for nostalgia's sake, and I'm a little nervous but very excited to be here! Can't wait to return to Ragol!

Hey folks! I played the crap out of PSO on Gamecube with my brother, but I never went online with it. Matter of fact, I've never really played an MMO before. I stumbled across this community while I was googling PSO for nostalgia's sake, and I'm a little nervous but very excited to be here! Can't wait to return to Ragol!
Hey! Welcome to Ephinea then! If you ever need help just look for me :)

n.n
Well allow me to give you a warm welcome to the community !
hope you enjoy the server, if you got questions feel free to ask away, were always happy to help new players learn. [n.n]

Eeeeeeeee!!! Another Cuber returns! It NEVER ceases to geek mew out that ppl STILL get the 'urge' to GOOGLE PSO for 'Nostalgia' sake and find our little paradise waiting! <3! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you Razies! Welcome Home! =3

One of us... one of us... Welcome! I came from exactly the same situation myself, and this place is pretty awesome!

Back