Hello there !

bobray

Guildcard
Hello Ephineans,

I played quite a bit on Ephinea this month so I thought i'd say "Hi" on the forum.
The community here has been very friendly and I'm happy to live a genuine Pso experience again.

I played Pso since 2003 on multiple hardware and servers, including GC (mainly offline and Schtack) & PC (mainly Eden, and now here).

Very happy to see the QoL improvements that has been introduced on this server.
So i'd like to thank the people involved in developping and maintaining the server.

See you around

Hello Ephineans,

I played quite a bit on Ephinea this month so I thought i'd say "Hi" on the forum.
The community here has been very friendly and I'm happy to live a genuine Pso experience again.

I played Pso since 2003 on multiple hardware and servers, including GC (mainly offline and Schtack) & PC (mainly Eden, and now here).

Very happy to see the QoL improvements that has been introduced on this server.
So i'd like to thank the people involved in developping and maintaining the server.

See you around
SQUEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines bobo-san carefully~!* Aaaaand another Old Guard Cuber falls victim to the Topless Siren's Song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's sho.....heeeeey....wait a sec...Ohhhh! You've already lived among us for a while now huh? Yes, MOST if not All of us here are also SCHTHACK refugee/survivors! Is Eden server even still around?? We're Also VERY Happy to hear you love it here dear! It speaks volumes that you'd be such a seasoned Vet from so many platforms....and still come HERE with wide eyes and a joyous heart! Now mew just prays that we can Earn and Deserve your faith and love in PSO again~! OH! And most importantly.... Welcome Home! =3

welcome! even though it seems you have a month on your belt already, im still willing to give you some free scavenger gear/discount anything you see on my trade list if you so desire it, regardless gl hunting!

Back