Hello there!

Vhaman

The Experienced Newbie
I'm Vhaman. Not new to PSOBB, but new to Ephinea. I played v2 on DC, Ep1&2 on GC and Xbox, and BB on the official server and on SCHTServ after that. I mained HUcast on official, and FOnewm on SCHT. I haven't played at all in about 6 years and am excited to join the fun here. I'm downloading the client now and will be starting a fresh FOnewm here shortly.

Hope to see you guys on Ragol.

Welcome back! I've played on a few servers myself and I think Ephinea is far superior. Congrats on picking the right class fonewmmasterrace :lenny:

I'm Vhaman. Not new to PSOBB, but new to Ephinea. I played v2 on DC, Ep1&2 on GC and Xbox, and BB on the official server and on SCHTServ after that. I mained HUcast on official, and FOnewm on SCHT. I haven't played at all in about 6 years and am excited to join the fun here. I'm downloading the client now and will be starting a fresh FOnewm here shortly.

Hope to see you guys on Ragol.
SQUEEeeeee!! Another Old Guard returns to the fight! MOST if not All of us here are SCHT refugees dear! So u stand a decent chance of bumping into some old battle buddy even if it was 6 years ago =3. Looking Forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! But most importantly.....Welcome Home! =3

Welcome to Ephinea bro

Back