Hello! Returning from the DC/GCN era.

Peench

Good afternoon all!

My name is Peench, and I absolutely have gotten that itch again to jump back into PSO. I played a few thousand hours over the Dreamcast and Gamecube versions, so no stranger at all. I'll almost always have an open game running on the first listed US server, titled WFM n Chill, as I work from home and will be taking small breaks to actually work while playing during the weekdays. Feel free to stop by and say hi, I'm extremely friendly and love the social aspect of this game. See you around!

Welcome back. You will enjoy Ephinea and you probably know most everything about the game outside of ep 4 id imagine with those playtime hours. Let me know if you ever want help boosting to ultimate, which I recommend doing so that you can play with the entire server.

Good afternoon all!

My name is Peench, and I absolutely have gotten that itch again to jump back into PSO. I played a few thousand hours over the Dreamcast and Gamecube versions, so no stranger at all. I'll almost always have an open game running on the first listed US server, titled WFM n Chill, as I work from home and will be taking small breaks to actually work while playing during the weekdays. Feel free to stop by and say hi, I'm extremely friendly and love the social aspect of this game. See you around!
EEEEeeeeeeeeee~! Mew Likes you Already! *POUNCES and examines Peenchies-san wiff a warm giggle~!* Aaaaand yet Another Old Guard DC/GC Console warrior has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! As a loved one had mentioned earlier, your hours and swagger will allow you to find your groove as if u never left..and yes, EP4 will be a refreshing eye candy surprise! Albeit you'll be able to recognize a few mobs as simple lazy SONIC Team reskins XD! But, you'll Like it! Not to mention Most of the 'good shyt' is found in ep4! lol. You won't find a shortage of happy scarred and warpainted faces waiting to give u a halping paw! Welcome HOME~! =3

Welcome back. You will enjoy Ephinea and you probably know most everything about the game outside of ep 4 id imagine with those playtime hours. Let me know if you ever want help boosting to ultimate, which I recommend doing so that you can play with the entire server.
You took a Long break and within moments ALREADY OUTPOUNCING mew wiff new members??? WTF?! XD!! <3!

Thanks all, the replies are appreciated. I'm starting my Ramarl Silvamord back up first, and the grind is underway at Lv 13 so far. I hope to see you all soon.

Thanks all, the replies are appreciated. I'm starting my Ramarl Silvamord back up first, and the grind is underway at Lv 13 so far. I hope to see you all soon.
Can't go wrong wiff Ramarl! You get all the pew pews you want and Need AND the full suite of support techs~! Not mention you get a Beret~! It's a Win/win/WIN! Nya~! =3

Back