Hello PSO!

boatey

Guildcard
Never played this game back in it's day, but I've heard such good things about the community (and that soundtrack ohlawd) that I've decided to give it a go.
Heard from a friend that PSO was THE game back when the servers were still up on the Dreamcast, so I figured I might as well experience that second-hand nostalgia for myself.

Anyways, I hope to meet you all in game and would love some tips/any help if any of you are willing to. :D

Never played this game back in it's day, but I've heard such good things about the community (and that soundtrack ohlawd) that I've decided to give it a go.
Heard from a friend that PSO was THE game back when the servers were still up on the Dreamcast, so I figured I might as well experience that second-hand nostalgia for myself.

Anyways, I hope to meet you all in game and would love some tips/any help if any of you are willing to. :D
EEEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Boaties-san with a giggle~!* Hmmmmm, you're NEW new huh? This is PAWESOME SAUCE! We get quite a few of your kind here, dear! People "hearing about" the old PSO and after one quick Google search....end up.....HERE! Sure, other games has that uber sunlight glinting off gun barrel or Boobie bouncing graphics... but here we have....Pixelated "CHARM"! So, keep your mind open and you'll find out WHY this game has 20 years worth of friendships and Love for their fellow gamers that Never Died! You're gonna like your stay here, mew promises! Welcome to you new Home~! =3!

It's a great game! There is a small learning curve but it's definitely NOT a hard game to play for sure, PSO has a tendency to grow on you, so if you don't like it so much at first, you will the more you play it. It does take time and is grindy like most online games, but this server is really fun nonetheless!

Back