Hello! o/

DuDu

Guildcard
Hello, my name is Alexandre and my main character is Nephilia, I used to play PSO casually on Dreamcast and then PSO2 semi-hardcore. I missed the old PSO so here I am!

Thanks you all for making the game and the community alive!

Hello, my name is Alexandre and my main character is Nephilia, I used to play PSO casually on Dreamcast and then PSO2 semi-hardcore. I missed the old PSO so here I am!

Thanks you all for making the game and the community alive!
Eeeeeee! *Puts Nep Nep on her POUNCE list!* =3! Yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster returns to the fray! Just about EVERYONE Who's played PSO2 came running back saying the SAME thing..."It just doesn't have the CHARM of the Original!". PSO2 is GORGEOUS...the outfits...the features...... . . .. . BOUNCING BOOBS....But they All come back with a longing smile upon their return. What mew finds endearing is when ppl look upon the community with Nostalgic and adoring eyes 'thanking' the powers that be for being here....they but need to look in a mirror and see Not just themselves...but they see EVERY ONE of us looking back at them! That same happy feels of missing this game going on 18 years is what brought them Here...is what "Made this community". OK, Yes...Soda-samas and Tofu-samas are largely....entirely...overwhelmingly.....the Reason we're All here (Matt Matt-samas too!) ...=n.n= But it's the Same PASSION we All shared that created and binds us to this little luminous tribe we call Ephinea! ='3! <3!

Last edited:
Welcome to Ephinea~
I must say Nephilia is a cool name and I’m jealous of it now lol

And how easy is it to set up PSO2? I’d love to try it but I’m not what you’d call “smart” and so I’ve been a bit too intimidated to try setting it up lol

Anyways with that said if you see a black and purple FOnewearl named Tsun, a yellow RAcaseal named Edna or a black and white RAcaseal named 2B that’s me so say hi. I’ll do what I can to help you hit the ground running.

Back