Hello nice people!.

Letumstar

Guildcard
Hello....i joined like 2 days ago but kind of forgot to introduce miself.....so hey there.

I played PSO for years back then on the cube with a bunch of friends but tragedic struck
and lost the game....recently started looking for a free mmo that had low specs to run on mi half toaster half pc....someone recommended me this game but another server....but dint looked nice tbh then found this one and i like it simple....so here i am happy to play with you guys.

Also 2 things english isnt mi native lenguage so sorry in advance for any future misspelling, also to those 2 guys that told me how to full screen thank you guys.

Hey another old school player :)
I played on dreamcast and just joined this server last week too.

Welcome to you, you will feel warm in here.
Players are nice in here, and your english is good enough.
Enjoy yourself man :)

Hello....i joined like 2 days ago but kind of forgot to introduce miself.....so hey there.

I played PSO for years back then on the cube with a bunch of friends but tragedic struck
and lost the game....recently started looking for a free mmo that had low specs to run on mi half toaster half pc....someone recommended me this game but another server....but dint looked nice tbh then found this one and i like it simple....so here i am happy to play with you guys.

Also 2 things english isnt mi native lenguage so sorry in advance for any future misspelling, also to those 2 guys that told me how to full screen thank you guys.
Welcome Home! =3

Welcome to Ephinea!

Back