Hello, kinda new here.

PaperbagNinja

Hello all

It's awesome that people still play and love PSO, and that it has an active community around it. I usually just stream and do solo stuff, but I'm not opposed to doing multiplayer things either. I usually focus on soloing things before moving on to multiplayer (almost done). To be honest most of my experience is offline, so a lot of multiplayer stuff is pretty new to me. Looking forward to learning, though :V

-PaperbagNinja (Main is a HUmar named Shrigis)

Hello all

It's awesome that people still play and love PSO, and that it has an active community around it. I usually just stream and do solo stuff, but I'm not opposed to doing multiplayer things either. I usually focus on soloing things before moving on to multiplayer (almost done). To be honest most of my experience is offline, so a lot of multiplayer stuff is pretty new to me. Looking forward to learning, though :V

-PaperbagNinja (Main is a HUmar named Shrigis)
*Puts Shrigis-san on her POUNCE on sight list!* >=3 Don't have to beef up so much on Solo only dear! That's what you has US for! Mew's all for the stepping out from the shadows and joining a multiplayer room to REALLY get your paws wet! The community is supportive and even nurturing in most cases! Can't wait to see you online! Welcome to your new Home!

Welcome!! Nothing wrong with doing solo quests. :)

I've personally found many solo quests to be pretty tedious while the multiplayer quests are generally much faster-paced which is why I prefer multiplayer, but it all depends on your personal preference.

Hope to see you around!

Welcome!! Nothing wrong with doing solo quests. :)

I've personally found many solo quests to be pretty tedious while the multiplayer quests are generally much faster-paced which is why I prefer multiplayer, but it all depends on your personal preference.

Hope to see you around!

Yeah from what little multiplayer I've done it seems much more fun and fast paced than solo. For me its the nostalgia that keeps me going, once that wears off I'll hop into more multiplayer things.

*Puts Shrigis-san on her POUNCE on sight list!* >=3 Don't have to beef up so much on Solo only dear! That's what you has US for! Mew's all for the stepping out from the shadows and joining a multiplayer room to REALLY get your paws wet! The community is supportive and even nurturing in most cases! Can't wait to see you online! Welcome to your new Home!

Yeah, everyone here seems really friendly which is very refreshing. I'm really looking forward to meeting people and learning new ways to play the game :D

Once you have relived the single player mode quests, I recommend taking on the government quests, which is the new multi-player story mode added in Blue Burst.
All party members must have finished the quests prior to the one you are on for it to appear in the quest list, so it does get kind of tedious, but it adds a little more story flavor to the game, and gives a end reward after clearing each area, depending on chapter and difficulty completed. Not the greatest of rewards, but it's still fun.

Once you have relived the single player mode quests, I recommend taking on the government quests, which is the new multi-player story mode added in Blue Burst.
All party members must have finished the quests prior to the one you are on for it to appear in the quest list, so it does get kind of tedious, but it adds a little more story flavor to the game, and gives a end reward after clearing each area, depending on chapter and difficulty completed. Not the greatest of rewards, but it's still fun.

Cool, I'll look a bit more into it later

Back