Hello, I'm new to Ephinea and thought I'd introduce myself!

★AQUA

RAcaseal
Guildcard
I played PSOBB on that one private server years back (everyone knows the one), but with the loss of my character and items I'm never going back there. Thankfully, I wasn't too invested, but I want that to be different with Ephinea.

My favorite part about PSO is the community. PSO2's doesn't hold a candle to it; in fact it can be downright cancer at times. XD
I'll always remember joining PSOBB for the first time and some level 100+ people dropped in to help me (shoutouts to MewPlushie and Nyanstar, who did the same on Ephinea!), even going as far as giving me a Frozen Shooter!
I eventually want to be that level 100+ person who helps out newbies, and Ephinea looks the right server to put my hours into.

My character is a RAcaseal named LunaRalenz, and I'd be happy to do some runs with everyone!
(For those who are curious, I am the same Luna Ralenz in PSO2, if you've seen me around.)

Every community has arrogant assholes (Hi!) around, you just have to look at the people that run the servers. I'll never leave this server until it goes down because of all the work Soda has put into this server while still thinking about the whole community compared to the other servers. Also, I personally preferred the gameplay speed in PSO2 than original PSO but I left because it became stale for me with no pvp.

Welcome to Ephinea!

Welcome to Ephinea!

Âfter reading your first sentences i knew it can be only that Racaseal i met the day before <3
Hope you didnt mind us doing the vh mob ups so fast! (Scarlett is my Hucast:3)
If i can ever help you with something, just tell me and i will try my best.
I made the same decision as you did and after the time i spent here yet i can only say : its worth it!

That name sounds familiar, but I doubt you know and/or remember me. Regardless, welcome to the server, hope you have a good time here. :) If you see someone named Suzaku rocking that AWESOME Greenill ID, be sure to hit him up if you need help with anything. See you in game!

I played PSOBB on that one private server years back (everyone knows the one), but with the loss of my character and items I'm never going back there. Thankfully, I wasn't too invested, but I want that to be different with Ephinea.

My favorite part about PSO is the community. PSO2's doesn't hold a candle to it; in fact it can be downright cancer at times. XD
I'll always remember joining PSOBB for the first time and some level 100+ people dropped in to help me (shoutouts to MewPlushie and Nyanstar, who did the same on Ephinea!), even going as far as giving me a Frozen Shooter!
I eventually want to be that level 100+ person who helps out newbies, and Ephinea looks the right server to put my hours into.

My character is a RAcaseal named LunaRalenz, and I'd be happy to do some runs with everyone!
(For those who are curious, I am the same Luna Ralenz in PSO2, if you've seen me around.)
*POUNCIES!!!* Luna-chaaaan! Awwww, If it wasn't mew mew, it would prolly had been someone eles to halp out! =3. Can understand were some ppl get off on the whole "I don't want to be carried" kinda crap, but it's not so much being "carried" as simple 'bonding' maybe? Prolly just reading too much into it, but can't see the harm in helping someone reintegrate into becoming who they once were before being lost. But, meh! Glad to see you Happy and Hoping to inspire others with your passion! Ephinea is certainly worthy of time invested and our trust! Mews proud to have served and...of course....WELCOME HOME! <3

That name sounds familiar, but I doubt you know and/or remember me. Regardless, welcome to the server, hope you have a good time here. :) If you see someone named Suzaku rocking that AWESOME Greenill ID, be sure to hit him up if you need help with anything. See you in game!
Suzaku-kuuuun! <3!

Âfter reading your first sentences i knew it can be only that Racaseal i met the day before <3
Hope you didnt mind us doing the vh mob ups so fast! (Scarlett is my Hucast:3)
If i can ever help you with something, just tell me and i will try my best.
I made the same decision as you did and after the time i spent here yet i can only say : its worth it!
Yuffiiiiiies! <3!

Back