Hello, I'm back from a year hiatus

xKarros

Seraph Asylum
Guildcard
Hello everyone,

I'm coming back from a year hiatus. I was laying in bed when my mind started to think about this place still existing and look, it still is. Let's see if we can have some fun while I'm here. but before we do that, I have some questions.

1. the last thing i remember is the summer 2016 event and so I wanted to know what has happened since then till now.

2. and speaking of events, I still have some of those event items such as Event eggs, 1st anniv. badges and a item ticket. my question is, do these items still have use or have any value still?

and once again, I love to be back to my favorite game. if you need some help that I can provide then do not hesitate to ask me. See ya in-game.

Welcome Back man

1. Just a bunch of QoL stuff and features. Most notable big change is the reward system is now not a rolling % each week but a 4-weekly rotation. (Each week we get a different boost and is not kill count required but automatic, DAR > RDR > RER > EXP (afaik, order may be wrong somewhat).

2. Ist anniversay badges can be traded for 2nd anniversay badges in the badge shop via the badger (purple ramar bu teleport to tyrell). Though I am unsure on what the rate is, don't expect anything grand, once you have 2n'd anniv badges people would trade/or you could use in shop depending what colour and how many you have. Item ticket is the same useable in the Item Present Shop in EP2 or trade for a few pds. Event Eggs should be fine and useable in the Egg shop afaik.

Last edited:
Back