Hello, Hunters!

DaBluHoundoom

I have returned from the void!
Guildcard
I've been on the server for a while now, but I think I'd better introduce myself here. My handle here is, as you could probably guess, DaBluHoundoom. My main character in-game is Rayne, a RAmar close to hitting Ultimate. I currently also have a HUmar (Antonai), a FOmar (Phoenix), a RAcast that I haven't really touched yet, and a HUnewearl in my second set of character slots (Anya). Feel free to randomly chat or ask me to join games!

I got my start with PSO on the GameCube (Ep. I & II), but I never touched the online portion of the game until I came across the SCHTHACK server for PSOBB. That's where I also met a few people on Ephinea for the first time, namely MewPlushie (gotcha!). I had gained some experience and gotten fairly high through PSO, but then I had been derailed and hadn't really touched it... Until a friend of mine (in-game character Gh0zt) brought me to Ephinea. And honestly, I think I like Ephinea a lot better, and I appreciate the work Soda and crew have put into adding the nice little touches to PSO while keeping the core game intact.

I'm currently on Spring Break now, so if you find me online, feel free to chat me up!

Welcome! I have a HUmar that's 3 levels from ultimate, maybe I'll run into you online and we could level together to ultimate!

Welcome! I have a very similar relationship wish PSO. Grew up with the GameCube version... years later played around in SCHTHACK for awhile... then found my way here!

Welcome to Ephinea!
Thanks for the welcome, NDW. I'll be sure to chat you up in the lobby if anything comes up!

Mutilatedpuppet said:
Welcome! I have a HUmar that's 3 levels from ultimate, maybe I'll run into you online and we could level together to ultimate!
Funny you should mention, just hit 89 recently and got my Shooter ready to roll. Of course, you already knew I hit Ultimate... Lol

Char-E said:
Welcome! I have a very similar relationship wish PSO. Grew up with the GameCube version... years later played around in SCHTHACK for awhile... then found my way here!
Sounds about right! I don't know if I remember you from SCHTHACK, though... Maybe I could get a reminder? :)

Back