Hello, Hello.

Mellymoos

Guildcard
I'm not at all experienced with the game, and I've only ever tried PSO once. That was a couple of years ago with my significant other at the time, in which we both wanted to enjoy one another's company within a game that wasn't too demanding. A good majority of the threads within the introductory forum felt a bit nostalgic, so I thought it appropriate to indulge my own. I don't think we ever got very far within the game. ;;^.^

In any case, I've been touched by an appetite for something that I can pick up and play. An acquaintance had posted an invitation to come join them for PSO, which is how I've found myself here. I'm having fun and becoming more familiar with the game.

I didn't really intend to stray outside of my group, but I had little else to do and decided to stop and say hi. I hope you're all enjoying your February thus far. See you around. ^.^

Hey! Thanks for playing... even if you're not that social and stay within your group, it's always nice to have new players on the server. Hopefully we'll see you around and can say hi when we do! ;)

I didn't really intend to stray outside of my group, but I had little else to do and decided to stop and say hi. I hope you're all enjoying your February thus far. See you around. ^.^
Awwwww? A new shy purrson??? *Puts Moomoo at the top of her "POUNCE ON SIGHT!" list!* Staying within your 'group' is fine and all.... but if ever or whenever you find yourself onlibe all alone, you'll see we're a Friendly bunch and always willing to lend a halping paw! WELCOME HOME!

Welcome to Ephinea!

Back