Hello hello, nice to see a vanilla server, more or less.

Farbairn

I thought I'd make a forum profile after playing for a bit. Maybe find some people to play with! Finding games on very hard has been kinda tough.

But anyway, nice to meet you all, hope to have a ton of non exp boosted fun.

I thought I'd make a forum profile after playing for a bit. Maybe find some people to play with! Finding games on very hard has been kinda tough.

But anyway, nice to meet you all, hope to have a ton of non exp boosted fun.
*Pounces and examines warmly* Very Happy to has you wiff us Far-san....Yes, we're proudly still vanilla...Buuuut as for the 'non exp boosted' part... We do kiiiinda Earn our exp boosts here dear. Nothing Monumental or deal breaking...a lil' 2X's here...or if an overlapping Holiday event happens....a short 3X's...Key words "Short". Just trying to prepare you for If and When it happens, you don't end up going all Jihadi on our asses and feel betrayed =(. V-hard rooms shouldn't be TOO hard to find...Have you tried putting "Halp!" in your room names? If Mew spots you in a room she'll lend a halping paw! =3 Lot's of eager to please souls here <3 Welcome Home!

if your completely into the whole purist/no boosts kinda thing don't forget you can always use /purist when boosts are on (so that you do not recieve any).

Welcome to ephinea.

Back