Hello from me

Akillian

Hey all, I played a lot of Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast, and had an account on schthack for a while years and years ago.

Recently I was looking around the internet with a tear in my eye about the fact that there still isnt a western release for PSO2, unless you go the english patch route, which I tried when it was new, but started running into missing stuff early so I gave up on it.

So I thought to myself, "I wonder how the world of PSO Private Servers is doing?" Reading a few Reddit posts and opinions later, I got here.

Logged on tonight, made a RAcast Ranger, felt like a total noob, didnt remember as much as I thought gameplay wise, but a player Robin joined my group and was awesome and helpful and got me through the first few areas a heck of a lot smoother than I would have on my own.

Then my router crashed so I vanished like a noob without saying anything, then had to get kids to bed, a problem I never had back when I was playing on the Dreamcast.

So yeah, thanks Robin, and with such a friendly first time back on Ragol, I'll be back on tomorrow.

Hey all, I played a lot of Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast, and had an account on schthack for a while years and years ago.

Recently I was looking around the internet with a tear in my eye about the fact that there still isnt a western release for PSO2, unless you go the english patch route, which I tried when it was new, but started running into missing stuff early so I gave up on it.

So I thought to myself, "I wonder how the world of PSO Private Servers is doing?" Reading a few Reddit posts and opinions later, I got here.

Logged on tonight, made a RAcast Ranger, felt like a total noob, didnt remember as much as I thought gameplay wise, but a player Robin joined my group and was awesome and helpful and got me through the first few areas a heck of a lot smoother than I would have on my own.

Then my router crashed so I vanished like a noob without saying anything, then had to get kids to bed, a problem I never had back when I was playing on the Dreamcast.

So yeah, thanks Robin, and with such a friendly first time back on Ragol, I'll be back on tomorrow.
If no one has told you yet.....Welcome Home! =3
Robin-san is already making a name for themselves....this is Wonderful! Ephinea is growing to the status of hasing a great community of warm players and caring staff. Reap what you sow....u know? <3

Welcome to ephinea :)

Welcome aboard, watch out for the Rappies, the little blighters bite!

Back