Hello from IGN/TFA

Wingrazer

Hello,

I played PSO on Dreamcast with people from IGN and was an original member of The Fallen Angels my name was Big_Package. Had a lot of good times back then. I've been playing offline for years on all platforms and decided to look into an online server. This is the first one I am trying, you all look like a good group to join.

I hope to meet you all out there and kill some of the most vicious, dangerous and deadliest creature the terrifying Rappy.

Welcome to Ephinea, Big_Package!

JK. Nice to have another OG Dreamcaster around. Happy hunting!

Hello,

I played PSO on Dreamcast with people from IGN and was an original member of The Fallen Angels my name was Big_Package. Had a lot of good times back then. I've been playing offline for years on all platforms and decided to look into an online server. This is the first one I am trying, you all look like a good group to join.

I hope to meet you all out there and kill some of the most vicious, dangerous and deadliest creature the terrifying Rappy.
EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Biggies-san playfully~!* Aaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia' and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! IGN rings a warm bell! Not too familiar wiff "Fallen Angels" tho. We happen to be blessed with being the FIRST/Top most search result on Google for PSO! So we not only get the MOST players.....we get the MOST PASSIONATE players, like yourself~! You're gonna love it here wiffout hasing to relive all that Sega server Hacking trauma! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too, Biggies-san! And as loved ones had stated before, WelcomeHome!
And yes, Treacherous Rappies of all shapes and sizes Awaits! Nya~!

Welcome to the server, mate! I hope you like it here... There's a lot of great people around here.

Brace yourself for @Harborer of Hope... she is as enthusiastic as a moderate-size mountain of kittens on Redbull catching sight of a twitching string, lol. ;):D

I'm recently coming back to the server myself, after a while of not having a computer to play. I hope to see you out there somewhere!

Welcome to the server, mate! I hope you like it here... There's a lot of great people around here.

Brace yourself for @Harborer of Hope... she is as enthusiastic as a moderate-size mountain of kittens on Redbull catching sight of a twitching string, lol. ;):D

I'm recently coming back to the server myself, after a while of not having a computer to play. I hope to see you out there somewhere!
W.....Who?.....mew??

Attachments​

• glomp.gif
    glomp.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 4
  • wiggle.gif
    wiggle.gif
    458.1 KB · Views: 2

Back