Hello Everyone

Hello everyone, I'm new to the server but a long time player of PSO. I used to play PSO on scht back in 2008 to 2014 or so. I ended up quitting back then and was done with pso until a friend of mine randomly messaged me about wanting to play pso again and told me that we should try this server out. I'm really liking this server a lot and love the pso2 style drops which more games should do...(looking at you borderlands series..) and decided to come back.

I looked around the forums and recognize a lot of people which is always nice. Some of you might remember me though I wasn't super active on their forums until way later on, I was Offspring back on scht's server. Though if anyone did remember me, it might be the 3+ month long events I was doing when I quit.

I hope to see some people in game some time, as I get used to playing again. It has been years since I started a fresh account, forgot how annoying it can be at first...

Hello everyone, I'm new to the server but a long time player of PSO. I used to play PSO on scht back in 2008 to 2014 or so. I ended up quitting back then and was done with pso until a friend of mine randomly messaged me about wanting to play pso again and told me that we should try this server out. I'm really liking this server a lot and love the pso2 style drops which more games should do...(looking at you borderlands series..) and decided to come back.

I looked around the forums and recognize a lot of people which is always nice. Some of you might remember me though I wasn't super active on their forums until way later on, I was Offspring back on scht's server. Though if anyone did remember me, it might be the 3+ month long events I was doing when I quit.

I hope to see some people in game some time, as I get used to playing again. It has been years since I started a fresh account, forgot how annoying it can be at first...
*POUNCES and examines closely!* "Offspring" Does ring a bell! Mew may have pounced you once before =3. Yes, after our little SCHT 'incident' Most of us wandered Here, and never been happier! Even when Scht returned online we refused to fall into that trap again...Soooo All this kitty can tell you for now is.... We're Happy to have you back and ... Welcome Home! =3

Yea its good to be back and I feel lucky to come back during an event like this to lol. If it helps you remember me a bit, I believe the avatar I used (and signature most likely) I used a lot in there was either Gohan (from Dragon ball Z) or Soifon (from Bleach) as those 2 was my favorite characters back then, and still kind of is.

Also during the event I was hosting on there, I had a point system and had weekly events and actually had a decent amount of people in there. I believe I rem having a PSO Monopoly event kind of thing that I made up lol. Wasn't very good or didn't really feel like monopoly but it was still fun either way.

Back