Hello Everyone

AJBats

Hey guys, I'm new to this server, but an old PSO vet. My character is a HUnewearl named Ryoko and I've been on some in the last few weeks. I just have to say the PSO2 style drops have completely revolutionized this game for me. Now I like playing with people since we each get our own drops. It's such a far cry from the old Dreamcast version 2 days where people had hacked characters with hacked weapons. It feels like a PSO Utopia.

Seeya guys online :)

Hey guys, I'm new to this server, but an old PSO vet. My character is a HUnewearl named Ryoko and I've been on some in the last few weeks. I just have to say the PSO2 style drops have completely revolutionized this game for me. Now I like playing with people since we each get our own drops. It's such a far cry from the old Dreamcast version 2 days where people had hacked characters with hacked weapons. It feels like a PSO Utopia.

Squeeeee!!! NEW Old Guard Dreamcaster Returns! Hios Ryoko-san! Wouldnt happen to be a space pirate would you? =3 Yes! We are Quite Proud and Happy with our little Sanctuary/paradise Soda-samas has created for us! Most of us can totally relate to your past qualms with the Dark days of DC online....Gamesharks...Action Replay etc etc... No Hacking or OP crapology here dear! Happy you like it here and also looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! Welcome Home!! =3

Welcome :) I hope u continue having a good time

Back