hello everyone!

Hi i just started playing here. came over from ultima server. played there off and on over the last few years. excited to play here. if you see me in game say hi. current character is SIX
EEEEEeeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines SIX-san carefully!* Mew has a special 'Word' for you Ultima players! .................."RESCUES~! <3!". It's Wunderful to see you found your way here ,dear! You're going to immediately notice a lot of QoL perks and vibes that are different here, than you prolly had over 'there!'. Passive aggressive cheap shots aside, Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3

EEEEEeeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines SIX-san carefully!* Mew has a special 'Word' for you Ultima players! .................."RESCUES~! <3!". It's Wunderful to see you found your way here ,dear! You're going to immediately notice a lot of QoL perks and vibes that are different here, than you prolly had over 'there!'. Passive aggressive cheap shots aside, Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3
Thanks for the warm welcome. I had fun on the Ultima server. I enjoy playing in groups and over there unless an event was going on there were only like 10 people on at a time.

Back