Hello Everyone!

Vis_Mage

Hello everyone!

Pretty much completely new player here (I played a little back on GC ages back), that's hoping to get back into the game again. I tend to love playing support-based roles in games, so I've started up as a FOnewmn... and promptly died on my first mission, haha. I've got a long way to go.

One thing I do remember from back in the way is raising MAG's, something I loved doing back then, and continue to enjoy now. Maybe I'll start some sort of MAG-raising service, haha.

Hope to play with some of you soon, and hopefully I don't slow you down too much.

Hello everyone!

Pretty much completely new player here (I played a little back on GC ages back), that's hoping to get back into the game again. I tend to love playing support-based roles in games, so I've started up as a FOnewmn... and promptly died on my first mission, haha. I've got a long way to go.

One thing I do remember from back in the way is raising MAG's, something I loved doing back then, and continue to enjoy now. Maybe I'll start some sort of MAG-raising service, haha.

Hope to play with some of you soon, and hopefully I don't slow you down too much.
EEEEeeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines Mage-san with a warm giggle~!* Aaaaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Yes, unfortunately...Every FO starts off EXTRA SQUISHY! But, later you will see how many room names can be seen Begging for an FO! It's worth the bumps and bruises, dear!

As for MAGs....We used to have passionate and devout players on here who made it their business to raise them for the populace. Then a painful and ugly rift was formed when a MAG feeding script tool became available! Hand Raised' VS script made MAGs. They have decided to simply 'Quit' rather than be deemed outdated or forgotten for their dedicated efforts ='(. So best of Luck and Fortune if thoust decided to take on such a noble endeavor as MAG Rancher~! (Not to mention Sanity!)

Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Mage-San! Welcome Home! =3!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! :)

And ah, I didn't realize there were those sorts of tools around for MAG raising. Although, I suppose it'd be a bit harder for that sort of thing to exist back on GC, haha. Raising them by hand takes ages, but I find it really relaxing and enjoyable to do. I was always a ran of raising Chao and Tamagotchi back in the day, so this sort of thing is right up my ally.

I hope I see you around the server!

Back