Hello everyone

Ganymede

Сария
Guildcard
Hey guys, long time PSO player here.

I first started off on the GCN back in 2003 and played hundreds of hours local split screen with 3 other friends before switching to the official SEGA PSOBB during the open beta until 2008. I then played on SCHTHACK for about 2 years then went on a hiatus but the call of Ragol brought me back in early February when I heard the SCHTHACK server was back. I was pretty disappointed with the low amount of players and glitchyness of the server and March 1st I heard about Ephinea and quickly made the switch over here. I'm looking forward to getting my first LV 200 character here, its something I've been aiming to do for the past decade or so.

A little more about me... I'm a U.S. Navy Hospital Corpsman, I've been in almost 8 years and looking to get out in August and get working on a Medical Imaging Degree and transfer over to the Air National Guard.

Anyways, I absolutely love it here and glad that such a wonderful server exists! I'm pleasantly surprised at how helpful and nice everyone is around here, and Sodaboy if you ever read this, thanks for the link to the XBOX One controller fix, it worked like a charm!

Hey guys, long time PSO player here.

I first started off on the GCN back in 2003 and played hundreds of hours local split screen with 3 other friends before switching to the official SEGA PSOBB during the open beta until 2008. I then played on SCHTHACK for about 2 years then went on a hiatus but the call of Ragol brought me back in early February when I heard the SCHTHACK server was back. I was pretty disappointed with the low amount of players and glitchyness of the server and March 1st I heard about Ephinea and quickly made the switch over here. I'm looking forward to getting my first LV 200 character here, its something I've been aiming to do for the past decade or so.

A little more about me... I'm a U.S. Navy Hospital Corpsman, I've been in almost 8 years and looking to get out in August and get working on a Medical Imaging Degree and transfer over to the Air National Guard.

Anyways, I absolutely love it here and glad that such a wonderful server exists! I'm pleasantly surprised at how helpful and nice everyone is around here, and Sodaboy if you ever read this, thanks for the link to the XBOX One controller fix, it worked like a charm!
Eeeeeeeee! a Squiddy! *POUNCES and hugs!* Mew herself is a combat veteran of two different branches....(Love makes you do impulsive and STUPID things) You will also find a few others who were proud of wearing the uniform wandering around....well, least mew found someone she can say "Aye Aye!" to! lol And you'll also find most of us are also Scht Refugees here =3. Very glad you like it here, very glad your first moments were memorable, and Very glad you've returned to PSO...... WELCOME HOME!! =3

Back