hello everyone im new here

jonjames314

hello everyone i remember playing this game when I was young i and loved it but i didnt know what i was doing at the time so i would like some help i would like to play a support class but im not sure what's a good race for it if anyone could help me that would be nice thanks

The forces are good support classes [specialized support] they get lvl 30 techs and all the support gear.
Ramarls are nice too, they only get lvl 20 techs but they get the benefit of being able to kill stuff.
Oh yeah, and welcome to Ephinea Jon! [n.n]

hello everyone i remember playing this game when I was young i and loved it but i didnt know what i was doing at the time so i would like some help i would like to play a support class but im not sure what's a good race for it if anyone could help me that would be nice thanks
Oh Wow! Someone who actually WANTS to be a Support type! This is Awesome! BEING a Support type in any FO class isn't the Hard part.... it's SURVIVING long enough to Become one is more often the case. If Mew or one of her support Arch-types can find you and help get you set up, you'll be happier and prolly more Sane lol. If mew were to choose or suggest an FO class.... it'd prolly be FOnewearl? =3 GL and Welcome Home!! =3

Welcome to Ephinea!

I wish you much fun to play with us. If you need help do not hesitate.;)

Oh Wow! Someone who actually WANTS to be a Support type! This is Awesome! BEING a Support type in any FO class isn't the Hard part.... it's SURVIVING long enough to Become one is more often the case. If Mew or one of her support Arch-types can find you and help get you set up, you'll be happier and prolly more Sane lol. If mew were to choose or suggest an FO class.... it'd prolly be FOnewearl? =3 GL and Welcome Home!! =3
:D ya i always played the support class in rpg's my friend told me to play a FOmarl its the best for support i would like to know if thats true or not

FOmarl has the best Resta/Shifta/Deband range so has a support role, outside of that her Techs are not as good damage as others but she's able to use a few beatstick.

FOnewearl has the best MST so heals the most and her SI Tech damage is the best, other Tech damage is acceptable. She can wear Resta merge and Chao stick for that extra R/S/D range if needed.

FOnewm and FOmar are not support at all (they can wear stuff like Resta merge, soliferino, Chao stick etc, but outside of items the range is just awful) however their Gi + RA Tech damage is far superior. FOmar is a bit of a ''mellee fo'' if you swing that way.

Welcome to ephinea!

FOmarl has the best Resta/Shifta/Deband range so has a support role, outside of that her Techs are not as good damage as others but she's able to use a few beatstick.

FOnewearl has the best MST so heals the most and her SI Tech damage is the best, other Tech damage is acceptable. She can wear Resta merge and Chao stick for that extra R/S/D range if needed.

FOnewm and FOmar are not support at all (they can wear stuff like Resta merge, soliferino, Chao stick etc, but outside of items the range is just awful) however their Gi + RA Tech damage is far superior. FOmar is a bit of a ''mellee fo'' if you swing that way.

Welcome to ephinea!
^ ^ ^
This. This explanation is why I only have FO characters. One FOmarl and one FOnewearl. My FOmarl is really good for support and having Ryuker, which makes life SO MUCH easier, since it saves people from having to buy telepipes. My FOnewearl, I can go off most places by myself and deal almost as much damage as I take, if not more.

Back