Hello everyone, Gryndahol is in

Grindahol

Green Haired Anime Space Elf Girls
I played offline a whole lot on xbox, gcn, even the offline teth client. Finally got convinced to play online so i could do tower quests and get Nei's fake claw.

I play solo mostly, but youll see my hunewearl of the same name running around the lobby. She cant hit well because she has an eye patch, thus poor depth perception.

I played offline a whole lot on xbox, gcn, even the offline teth client. Finally got convinced to play online so i could do tower quests and get Nei's fake claw.

I play solo mostly, but youll see my hunewearl of the same name running around the lobby. She cant hit well because she has an eye patch, thus poor depth perception.
*Puts Grind-san on her POUNCE on SIGHT! list!* Soloing can make this game seem dated....when you're with others as passionate as you are....it's suddenly Brand New! <3 Welcome Home! =3

*Puts Grind-san on her POUNCE on SIGHT! list!* Soloing can make this game seem dated....when you're with others as passionate as you are....it's suddenly Brand New! <3 Welcome Home! =3

Haha thanks, i will play with others at some point for sure, for now i'm just having fun grinding up some characters and learning/playing at a snail's pace.

Haha thanks, i will play with others at some point for sure, for now i'm just having fun grinding up some characters and learning/playing at a snail's pace.
If mew or one of her loved ones find you first..."Snail" won't be in your vocabulary for long....we'll get your Combat Mojo flowing! Wolf cubs learn to KILL too you know? <3

Back