Hello Ephinea!

pso_zet

DISCONNECTED
Guildcard
What a better time to greet everyone. I do believe most of you might have seen me in-game already as Zeta or Saya. Im fairly shy so I don't talk much in the lobby but I wish to meet new people to play with.

As a modern gamer sadly I don't share the same nostalgia as most of you do, if anything it was the Sonic fanbase that got me here... somehow. However don't let that be a bad thing, I know plenty about retro gaming all the way back to the NES era.

Also as a former newbie, I like helping newbies.

What a better time to greet everyone. I do believe most of you might have seen me in-game already as Zeta or Saya. Im fairly shy so I don't talk much in the lobby but I wish to meet new people to play with.

As a modern gamer sadly I don't share the same nostalgia as most of you do, if anything it was the Sonic fanbase that got me here... somehow. However don't let that be a bad thing, I know plenty about retro gaming all the way back to the NES era.

Also as a former newbie, I like helping newbies.
Zetaaaaaaa-Chaaaan! *POUNCES and HUGS!* =3

Well I do believe I have seen you wander about! In-game im seen as Ishtar, Flaauross or Barbatos. If you see in the lobby feel free to say Hi! also im down to do any kind of run or hunting.

Welcome to ephinea :)

Back