Hello Ephinea!

RetroNarf

Retro Gaming Enthusiast
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here! I used to play pso back in the dreamcast/gamecube days and loved it. I recently checked out pso 2 and it just didn't really click with me the same way the original did. So I looked up if there was a way to still play the classic pso online and here we are! I have to say the game is still just as great and it's really cool to see people still playing it. I've played with a few groups so far and the people here seem to be very friendly and helpful. I look foward to playing more!

Welcome back, i think you will enjoy your stay.
You may have noticed there is little to nothing notable on the drop chart for normal-very hard.
As well as being limited to which parties you may join, i find it best to boost to level 80 as quickly as possible so that your time is used efficiently. Lucky for you the server boost for experience started about 2 hours ago lol (and ends 1 week later).
The quickest known current quest for EXP (i believe) is Sweep-Up Operation 12 in episode 4.
If you host an exp quest or something similarily titled it is quite common to find another player who will join and help you quickly complete the quest.
These however are just suggestions and you are free to use or dismiss the information if it does not benefit you since many returning players do indeed enjoy the grind from normal-ult irregardless of the drops.
In any case hopefully this information is helpful and have fun!

Last edited:
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here! I used to play pso back in the dreamcast/gamecube days and loved it. I recently checked out pso 2 and it just didn't really click with me the same way the original did. So I looked up if there was a way to still play the classic pso online and here we are! I have to say the game is still just as great and it's really cool to see people still playing it. I've played with a few groups so far and the people here seem to be very friendly and helpful. I look foward to playing more!
EEEeeeeee! Retro-Saaaaan~! *POUNCES and squeezes!* Glad to see you made your way onto the Forums, dear! Was Very happy to have made your triumphant return to the fray....Enjoyable~! Welcome Home! =3

Welcome back, i think you will enjoy your stay.
You may have noticed there is little to nothing notable on the drop chart for normal-very hard.
As well as being limited to which parties you may join, i find it best to boost to level 80 as quickly as possible so that your time is used efficiently. Lucky for you the server boost for experience started about 2 hours ago lol (and ends 1 week later).
The quickest known current quest for EXP (i believe) is Sweep-Up Operation 12 in episode 4.
If you host an exp quest or something similarily titled it is quite common to find another player who will join and help you quickly complete the quest.
These however are just suggestions and you are free to use or dismiss the information if it does not benefit you since many returning players do indeed enjoy the grind from normal-ult irregardless of the drops.
In any case hopefully this information is helpful and have fun!
Information was very helpful, thank you! Looks like I started at just the right time with that server boost. I actually don't mind grinding, but good to know 80 is when the good stuff starts dropping.

EEEeeeeee! Retro-Saaaaan~! *POUNCES and squeezes!* Glad to see you made your way onto the Forums, dear! Was Very happy to have made your triumphant return to the fray....Enjoyable~! Welcome Home! =3
I'm going to take a guess and say you're mercy? lol. If so, thank you so much for the help earlier, the mag and weapon have really made those early levels easier!

Information was very helpful, thank you! Looks like I started at just the right time with that server boost. I actually don't mind grinding, but good to know 80 is when the good stuff starts dropping.
Yeah no problem at all. Using optimal strats should only take like 2-3 hours to hit 80.
If you see me online im usually training shit using a dual client alt during exp week (which is allowed). I dont mind helping out since im doing it anyway lol.

Yeah no problem at all. Using optimal strats should only take like 2-3 hours to hit 80.
If you see me online im usually training shit using a dual client alt during exp week (which is allowed). I dont mind helping out since im doing it anyway lol.
I actually don't mind the grind all that much, but a bit of a boost never hurts, lol. Does the leveling slow down quite a bit after 80?

I actually don't mind the grind all that much, but a bit of a boost never hurts, lol. Does the leveling slow down quite a bit after 80?
It never ceases to amaze mew how you can almost HEAR the gears turning in ppl's head when she states...."Oh, level 181 is only 'HALFWAY'!". A Lifetime of logic thrown out the window! H....Half of 200 is 100....r...right?......RIGHT??? XD!

Back