Hello Ephinea!

Guildcard
I am new here! I recently watched PSO video on Youtube and Im interested in playing online. I have played PSO ep1&2 plus before(and card revolution too), but new to PSOBB.

I am playing as Ramarl named PAM on hardcore. I suck, but I still haven't died yet!

See you around!

Welcome to Ephinea! Yeah blue burst isn't much from the gamecube version. You just have a lot more functions and commands to help make pso life easier. This is a great server and lots of people around to help you get into the game. Plus if you have a question there are plenty of threads on the forums here to help you with those. Hope you enjoy your stay :D

I am new here! I recently watched PSO video on Youtube and Im interested in playing online. I have played PSO ep1&2 plus before(and card revolution too), but new to PSOBB.

I am playing as Ramarl named PAM on hardcore. I suck, but I still haven't died yet!

See you around!
EEEEeeee! *Pounces and examines the Pammy-san carefully!* Yet another Old Guard Cuber falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Yes, PSOBB isn't far off from anything you remember from GC years! Albeit no EP3...=(. Lots of new QoL Perks and features tho without ruining that VANILLA FEELS. We're actually...."Vanilla WITH SPRINKLES!" XD! HC right off the bat huh? Gods, you're brave! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Pammy~! Welcome Home! =3

Back