hello! :D

Naru

Guildcard
So... long time pso fan. Growing up, my siblings and I could never get the gc online function to work so we played amongst ourselves or with cousins. Really envious of you guys who were here when pso was poppin. :<

Anyway, I joined Ephinea last summer and I finally got to making an account to chat in forums .__.; Hello everyone! I may (or may not have) played with some of you! Just want to say, all of you guys are so friendly. =w= Thank you so much for making PSO even more enjoyable and fun~

~~~
o, y tambien hablo espanol! Si me ven online no duden a platicar conmigo!!! Me gustaria practicar mi espanol y tambien escribirlo .__.; Soy Naru. Los espero online! :>

Last edited:
Welcome to forums Naru! n.n
jelly of the DC vets too, I was stuck offline as well. :p

So... long time pso fan. Growing up, my siblings and I could never get the gc online function to work so we played amongst ourselves or with cousins. Really envious of you guys who were here when pso was poppin. :<

Anyway, I joined Ephinea last summer and I finally got to making an account to chat in forums .__.; Hello everyone! I may (or may not have) played with some of you! Just want to say, all of you guys are so friendly. =w= Thank you so much for making PSO even more enjoyable and fun~

~~~
o, y tambien hablo espanol! Si me ven online no duden de platicar conmigo!!! Me gustaria practicar el espanol y tambien escribirlo .__.; Soy Naru. Los espero online! :>
Naruuuuu! =3 Don't 'Envy' us dear. Those of us who did online in the past are more 'Survivors' than anything. Let's seeee....What wonderful crap did you miss out on.... Almost wanna write this to the tune of 'Days of Christmas' with FIVE GOLDEN RINGS being replaced with F-S-O-D!!!! XD! But anywho....
FSOD
BSOD
PK wars
NOL's
VMU Corruption codes (CK)
Impersonations
PROXY's
Game Sharks
Mem card corruption codes upon entering lobby (GC Online)
Action replay
Walk Through walls ( Random player joins room...walks thru levels to kill boss and then leaves)
Mass Duping of weapons/rares/uber MAGS
Bank Robberies

Mew miss anything? So be glad your PSO experience was with Loved ones and not tainted to make u Jaded and traumatized like some of us! Glad to see you among the forums! <3!

Naruuuuu! =3 Don't 'Envy' us dear. Those of us who did online in the past are more 'Survivors' than anything. Let's seeee....What wonderful crap did you miss out on.... Almost wanna write this to the tune of 'Days of Christmas' with FIVE GOLDEN RINGS being replaced with F-S-O-D!!!! XD! But anywho....
FSOD
BSOD
PK wars
NOL's
Impersonations
PROXY's
Game Sharks
Action replay
Walk Through walls ( Random player joins room...walks thru levels to kill boss and then leaves)
Bank Robberies

Mew miss anything? So be glad your PSO experience was with Loved ones and not tainted to make u Jaded and traumatized like some of us! Glad to see you among the forums! <3!

Please note that this is stuff of the past and you don't need to worry about that here!!

FSOD
BSOD
PK wars
NOL's
Impersonations
PROXY's
Game Sharks
Action replay
Bank Robberies

you forgot the ridiculous level of censorship there was.

Welcome to Ephinea!

I too never played online (or PSO for that matter), but I can assure you that with Ephinea you dont have to worry about the stuff you missed! ;)

Yo tambien ablo español, que bueno saber que ay otro jugador español aquí!:)

^___^ thank you everyone for the warm wishes and the brief history of the old pso days lol. I wish I could play right now TT__TT but I have an exam tomorrow. Ugh. Tomorrow though. :]
GOOD LUCK on exam thingy!!! <3

GOOD LUCK on exam thingy!!! <3

I finished my exam... ;.; I usually derp on one problem and then I realize my derp at like the last 30 minutes of exam. Well this time I realized my derp and I had 8 minutes left LOL. At least partial credit is a thing and I got the other parts right. Thankfully it wasn't a sequential problem so I'm oooook :]

I finished my exam... ;.; I usually derp on one problem and then I realize my derp at like the last 30 minutes of exam. Well this time I realized my derp and I had 8 minutes left LOL. At least partial credit is a thing and I got the other parts right. Thankfully it wasn't a sequential problem so I'm oooook :]
Squeeeee!! =3

Back