HELLO!! Been here for like what, a month??

Tsuki

Jester Magician
Guildcard
Hey there! I finally got around to taking a look at the forums, I've seen many of you in game!

Hello, nice to meet you, I am Tsuki, your favorite jester magician. (At least on PSO that is...)

I used to play some of this game back in the days on GameCube, but having no friends to play with and not knowing what I was doing, I did not make it very far (Probably mid-40ish levels...) Still loved the game, I had been a very big fan of Phantasy Star games on consoles before PSO (I adore PS4, one of my favorite JRPGs to this day).

Recently, I felt nostalgic about this game and a friend of mine suggested that I looked into Ephinea. No regrets, I've been loving it since day one, what a nice and lovely community and so many helpful people to help me get through the early stages. You guys are wonderful and amazing.

First time I got to level 80, and finally saw Ultimate for the first time, I had no words or rather too many words! "What the Dragon is different!! WOAH those lilies are casting megid!!, etc.." I had never seen ultimate and I had no idea that it was even different! (Huge thanks to Donnie, Meierlink and Doc for bringing me along on that amazing first run through ULT TTF)

And at the time of this post, I am Lv137 now, and looking for more gear and items to be a cute magician jester! Hope to meet and see you all on board of Pioneer 2, or on a mission!

Hey there! I finally got around to taking a look at the forums, I've seen many of you in game!

Hello, nice to meet you, I am Tsuki, your favorite jester magician. (At least on PSO that is...)

I used to play some of this game back in the days on GameCube, but having no friends to play with and not knowing what I was doing, I did not make it very far (Probably mid-40ish levels...) Still loved the game, I had been a very big fan of Phantasy Star games on consoles before PSO (I adore PS4, one of my favorite JRPGs to this day).

Recently, I felt nostalgic about this game and a friend of mine suggested that I looked into Ephinea. No regrets, I've been loving it since day one, what a nice and lovely community and so many helpful people to help me get through the early stages. You guys are wonderful and amazing.

First time I got to level 80, and finally saw Ultimate for the first time, I had no words or rather too many words! "What the Dragon is different!! WOAH those lilies are casting megid!!, etc.." I had never seen ultimate and I had no idea that it was even different! (Huge thanks to Donnie, Meierlink and Doc for bringing me along on that amazing first run through ULT TTF)

And at the time of this post, I am Lv137 now, and looking for more gear and items to be a cute magician jester! Hope to meet and see you all on board of Pioneer 2, or on a mission!
SQUEEEeeeeee~! (Huge thanks to Donnie, Meierlink and Doc for bringing me along on that amazing first run through ULT TTF) Yes, MeiMei-taichou and the others are top tier! We count ourselves lucky to has Passionate ppl like you return to the fight and call you 'family'~! =3 <3! Welcome HOME!

Heya Tsuki! You found your way to the forum! Yay! That is just wonderful!

Ohh how I remember the first time meeting you.. wow! You have grown soo strong. Actually none of my characters are over level 130 xD

See you soon an Ragol, you little cute magician girl jester! ^^

Back