Hello (and thank you)!

Epsilodyne

Guildcard
I'm not very good at stuff like this, but I wanted to try anyway!

So the other day I found this Ephinea thingy and gave it a shot... it's great! It feels so polished and well-managed, even has features that I never thought possible for PSO to have. It just makes me so happy to see there are still people out there playing this game I have so much nostalgia for.

I'm also just blown away by the folks who dedicate their time and resources to keeping servers like this running, and even adding to the game all these years later. Thank you all for keeping PSO alive <3

Honestly I'm pretty shy, and have been too nervous to join up with other players so far (never really played it online, mainly just local-multiplayer on the GC)... but if I do manage to figure things out, I look forward to maybe someday seeing some of you within the game!

Sorry for this weird, rambly post. Thank you for reading it, if anyone out there did! .u.

I'm not very good at stuff like this, but I wanted to try anyway!

So the other day I found this Ephinea thingy and gave it a shot... it's great! It feels so polished and well-managed, even has features that I never thought possible for PSO to have. It just makes me so happy to see there are still people out there playing this game I have so much nostalgia for.

I'm also just blown away by the folks who dedicate their time and resources to keeping servers like this running, and even adding to the game all these years later. Thank you all for keeping PSO alive <3

Honestly I'm pretty shy, and have been too nervous to join up with other players so far (never really played it online, mainly just local-multiplayer on the GC)... but if I do manage to figure things out, I look forward to maybe someday seeing some of you within the game!

Sorry for this weird, rambly post. Thank you for reading it, if anyone out there did! .u.
SQUEEeeeeee!! *POUNCES and hugs you while you try to struggle!* Always wonderful hearing how ppl are pleasantly Surprised when the arrive here to relive a little lost Nostalgia. Yes, we have very devout and passionate Server Gods that really take the time to not only keep this little hidden gem of a game running...but keep us 'Happy' while being here! Dedication, devotion, and passion for Nostalgia aside...Let's address this "Shy" issue shall we? *Circles you and melts away so that you only hear her voice.....* Ok, we understand that an 'Online' experience will be daunting at first for Anyone who was used to only Soloing or neighborhood gameplay. You were playing with friends you've known forever and can joke or tease or read each other's thoughts/actions. You'll be Happy to know that We Pride ourselves with how friendly and supportive we are as a community to New players. You SHY types later become some of our most treasured and prominent warriors Diving Head First into rooms to halp others! Mew has a feeling once you've "managed to figure things out"....*Places a warm clawed paw on your shoulder from the shadows* YOU'RE going to be One of Them~! So...Chin up! Eyes Forward! You've got work to do dear! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Epsilo-san! Welcome Home! =3

Ahh, thank you so much for the very warm welcome!

Mhmm, I truly admire the work these Server Gods put in here, it was my main motivation for me to make my weird little appreciation-post. Really though, it's all awesome, the staff, the players, just makes me so happy ;w;

As for the shyness thing... I will do my best! I just don't really know how to get started hehe... I'm usually too anxious to just barge in on someone else because I always feel like an intruder. I will always do my best to help if I get the chance though!

Thank you again for your kindness!~

Ahh, thank you so much for the very warm welcome!

Mhmm, I truly admire the work these Server Gods put in here, it was my main motivation for me to make my weird little appreciation-post. Really though, it's all awesome, the staff, the players, just makes me so happy ;w;

As for the shyness thing... I will do my best! I just don't really know how to get started hehe... I'm usually too anxious to just barge in on someone else because I always feel like an intruder. I will always do my best to help if I get the chance though!

Thank you again for your kindness!~
Worse case scenario....You can alway simply make a room with an alluring name like..."New player" or "New....Halp!" or anything along those lines and one of our many resident guardian angels will pop in and not only halp get your mojo back...but prolly help requip some items that will ease your combat training =3. Try It! But then again with School starting for a lot of ppl...our late night gaming will be a little quieter. GL!

Last edited:
Back