Hello All

DemonMonk

Padawan learner
Guildcard
Hello ING: HeeRo RaCast
just got back into playing this amazing game and i am glad to have found Ephinea.
i havnt playd sense xbox. im on the first ship looking to find a group to play TTF and other missions to lvl up and find awesome items. best way to get ahold of me is in game. hope to see you there.

Hello ING: HeeRo RaCast
just got back into playing this amazing game and i am glad to have found Ephinea.
i havnt playd sense xbox. im on the first ship looking to find a group to play TTF and other missions to lvl up and find awesome items. best way to get ahold of me is in game. hope to see you there.
Eeeeeeeeeee!!! HeeRooo-saaaan~! *Pounces!* Glad to see you made it to the forums dear! Hope we made a good impression on you! =3 Welcome Home!

thank you im slowly figuring out what is new and unique. then find a group or guild or is it clan?
Those Funky looking symbols you see next to Players names when you TAB in lobby are "TEAM Flags" dear. the term "Clans" were adopted over 17 years ago and had thusly died out...it's now "Teams" as they were Meant to be! <3!

well i knew the term has changed but i didn't know i was so off haha thank you again. i am looking for a team then.

p.s that cat is making me laugh every time i look at it haha it riminds me of my bro's cat :]

Back