Hello all! I'm new to PSO.

oldtimerz

Greetings all,

I've had a Dreamcast for a long time, but never had the chance to play PSO back in the day. I was super excited when I discoverd Ephinea the other day! :)

So, I am very new to this community and gameplay. So far the single player experience has been very enjoyable and I hope to branch out from that!

Cheers!

Greetings all,

I've had a Dreamcast for a long time, but never had the chance to play PSO back in the day. I was super excited when I discoverd Ephinea the other day! :)

So, I am very new to this community and gameplay. So far the single player experience has been very enjoyable and I hope to branch out from that!

Cheers!
AWESOME SAUCE! Another Dreamcaster returns to us! If u DO play wiff others you'll notice we're quite friendly and nurturing compared to other .....*cough* servers.... Hope to play wiff u soon! Whats your character name? oh! BTW.... Welcome Home!! =3

Welcome to Ephinea!
You will indeed discover that the community is very pleasant.;)

Welcome warrior! Ive been away for sometime now(Playing PSO2 xD) but Im still on the forums very consistently, glad to have another DC player here. Ill be around to play with just watch for Ishtar(character name) if you need help just ask.

Falz must be stopped at all costs!

Greetings all,

Cheers!

kahaha, oh jeeze your picture triggered me.
been watching TNG this week and I skip the episodes where data plays detective. xD
anyway, welcome to ephinea homie, hope you enjoy yourself here. [n.n]

Welcome to ephinea!

Back